Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

1/10 for effort, good night.

2 Likes

Thanks but to be fair, I copied your homework.

It got me thinking. And I must say it’s really hard for me too to say sorry I screwed up as well, it’s such a classic move to find some excuse to dodge responsibility.

“No u” hehe

2 Likes

I realized I should insist, actually…

That’s not how it works…
Basically, you are the oppressor, and you don’t want to recognize / admit that you are being oppressive, so you mimic what the other entity said but on the other way around, as a means to ‘‘see, you generalize too’’.
When in reality, I’m not generalizing all guys, I’m just telling you that the oppressor often uses that technique to invalidate a truth, instead of comming with actual arguments of his own (and well… not that there are any, but along the way more that can explain themselves better than I will too call you out on this, or at least I hope they will, because it matters).

2 Likes

Can you drop this please youre really not that interesting.

No, actually what really happened was this: I gave my opinion about the ridiculous sylvanas fanbase in a joking fashion, you felt offended because of victim role or messiah complex (which i went over earlier, but you probably skipped that part for your own benefit), then I call you out on your fallacy, after which you get triggered even more and show your true colors, ah yes the blind hypocrite that you are. Also very odd how you seem to give up and then try hard again with this wow forum post thing. I see this must really be bothering you, and youre in a lot of pain so my advice is to turn off your internet and prevent yourself from bothering other people online.

Nobody cares if I’m interesting or not, that’s not the topic here, nobody ask ed your opinion of me either, it matters nothing.
Again, trying to personally bring me down in a sneaky way in an attempt to invalidate what I said.

Sexist joke*, see my first reply to you so I don’t have to explain this part again.

It’s not roleplaying victim role, it’s real issue that because of people such as you is still not solved and needs to be talked about over and over.
I didn’t skip anything, I replied to the part you try to tell I’m basically playing victim saying that that’s a common excuse from the sexist guy to try to invalidate everything the girl told him.

Again, you are trying to personally bring me down instead of focusing of the topic here…
Do you do this in real life too? I wish to personally congratulate every girl that can stand you and ask them how they tolerate this.

Because I realized giving up is not how it should be… we can’t change the world like that, although sometimes it does feel like we’re just talking to a door that simply knocks at us instead of trying to understand anything.

I hope you are aware that you probably bother a lot of people, but perhaps it took a stranger on this internet to tell you what all of them thought of telling you already, but couldn’t bring themselves to. And I wonder why.

2 Likes

Oh no the joke was about liking sylvanas once, haha i never liked sylvanas you goofball. And no for the last time just because i said “girl” does not make me sexist, i know this must be really hard to understand because of your lack of self esteem, but just because someone mentions the female gender in a comment does not make them sexist. Literally if i said “guy who desp needs to cling” there would have never been a problem. So shut up sit down go do something useful if youre able to. Its actually ironically people like you who push others to be sexist.

Omg yes this is the biggest problem in the world, a person criticizing the sylvanas fanbase and you thinking its somehow sexist. /cry “giving up is not how it should be” /cry - you fit all the categories of a mindless social justice warrior. A very hypocritical one like alot of them.

Oh no see the problem is, that i mostly hang out with girls who have above average Iq unlike you, so oddly enough we never have these issues.

That I bother alot of people? Omg do you actually see what youre doing? Thats one of the the most ironic statements I have ever seen coming from anyone. You are as ignorant as Ive ever met.

So youre probably gonna make another post cos youre mad as heck, and probably gonna be all ignorant again, but just know youll be on the ignore list. So youre fighting an already pointless fight against your own screen.

Yea I’m making another post, but your reply was just as I thought it would be.
I have nothing else to say as I’m just wasting my time speaking to someone that the only thing he ever replies to me is insult after insult after insult.
You probably think you really hurt me or something but you really don’t, it’s just another trash smartass boy like so many others, it is a trait of your trash personality to be offensive to others to feel dominant and “winning”. Anyway got more in life outside the forums to “worry” about.
Though… why is it there’s always that “lol you’re in pain” and that kind of crap? Unlike you, I don’t need to be go through someone’s painful situation to understand them, I’m capable of going beyond that, It’s called empathy.

Again, anyway, your joke was sexist yes, and it has nothing to do with Sylvanas. If you aren’t capable of understanding that then perhaps I’m not the ignorant one here? It won’t ever stop to be no matter how many times you insult me.

Edit: Oh my God the ignore list!
I feel so… relieved, actually :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

GUYS Sylvanas statue to be placed next to the WoW demo for testing something new in WoW , why a Sylvanas statue when it came out a while ago, this information is shown in the Blizzcon map on the World Of Warcraft Demo, if you guys remember Illidan was shown when demon hunters were a thing

6 Likes

Sylvanas was strong and independent before it became a thing.

4 Likes

Because of dem tittays.

7 Likes

Punyelf ! Do you think what I wrote up could be a chance for Dark Ranger demo??

2 Likes

5 Likes

So they updated the Calia Menethil, and the Night elf dark Rangers cutscene in the ptr, they removed the mounts , its only a troop of Night Elf Dark Rangers walking, but with ONE undead Blood Elf with them that has the “i serve the banshee queen” voicelines , and a very night elf name her name is Kitala Starshadow

It used to be a mix of High Elf Undead/ Night Elf , now it is one, and in a different place I guess they all then follow Calia and Derek , and Lilian is pleased, Calia only says Night Elf sentinels ? She never questioned the One High Elf

3 Likes

I hope Sylvanas is on the box art of the new expansion just to trigger haters a bit.

5 Likes

Sylvanas is in the blizzcon 2019 key art so I hope we will get to see a cinematic about her!

4 Likes

Yeaah ! I really want a backstory of her plans , imagine Helya in cgi or something

5 Likes

Wish the Blood Elves of WoW looked more like that…

The model we have is stick-thin.

Reforged Sylvanas looks buff :muscle: , like someone in the military ought to.

2 Likes

With the new models they did get an improvement, but I wish they get buff like Night Elf!