Still not trust level 3, why?

It’s because they don’t want to give you that kind of freedom to post gifs and URL links without their version of a “trust level.” They want to trust you enough so that you’re politically correct. It has nothing to do with “tearing down the establishment.”

I agree it would be much nicer if your current level and what is needed to rank up was displayed, even if it was only available to you and not visible to others.

2 Likes

On paper, yes. The reality of it is different, clearly as I was suspended for saying “Nice grammar :slightly_smiling_face:” in a reply a few months ago. I’m against toxicity as well, but What kind of system is this? no wonder only a minority of WoW subscribers post on these forums in the first place…

You can never trust an elf!

I do think there are issues with the reporting system and whoever reviews them. I think sometimes they just wont see reason.

Under the previous system it was much better in that sense.

5 Likes

Narcissism. :wink:

I want to mention here that i realy respect you for staying so objective and actually informative despite our… “dispute” in the other threat (which really wasn’t ment to pss anyone off).

After i quit playing D3 i do not play any other Blizzard game. ^^

But wow, didn’t think i had to filter so many troll posts from the informative ones. :rofl:

So in the end there isn’t a clear answer to this as long as an actual CM doesn’t say it. I don’t really mind it tbh, it was just puzzeling me since i compared to requirements to my actual profile and thought I met the criteria but apparently i was wrong. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Wait you need 20k posts to read? Even if you will read each post for 5 seconds you need 27 hours to grind postread to 20k. And all that just to post gifs?
My belief that I am in matrix and everyone around me is some kind of AI just grew stronger.

1 Like

Hope you get it sorted x

Most get it passively while taking part in the forums, they don’t actively pursue any of it.

1 Like

We’ll see. :relaxed:

I don’t pursue it either. However i have been online every day since the launch of the new forum so i was kinda wondering because from what i thought i meet the criteria.

but funny gifs

It certainly looks like you’re on the right track but no one here can see the relevant data unfortunately :frowning:

1 Like

Not to derail the thread but I think the 100 days is wrong, I think they have lowered that because people started getting TL3 at around 50 days originally and when I got (completely unfairly lol) punished for making a joke and lost mine it took around 50 days to get it back but it should have been the full 100 days if the system worked on a 100 day cycle. I think it’s 50 days but also think blizzard need to officially let us know now.

Also for anyone wanting an easy/quick way to check your trust level you can go to https://trustlevelchecker.jodk.nl a lovely poster made that when the forums first changed and has updated it to remove the previously required log in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Offtopi you have been missed on forums and ingame :smiley:

Hon what is 50% of 100 days?

:kissing_heart:

Don’t hate me!!!

1 Like

I know lol I thought it worked like that too until my ban, but it says can’t be banned in the last 100 days but I got it back after 50 days which made me think its on a 50 day cycle not 100. If it was 100 days then it would take a full 100 days for TL3 to be re-earned after an account action if you see what I mean.

I’ve been lurking and working too much to play lol x :kiss:

2 Likes

One day i be able to type with a green text.

I will be polite and once i get the green text option, i will turn evil.

2 Likes

You sir, are my hero :star_struck:

Nah. You will be polite and boring. Just look at MVPs. They will install chip in your brain and you will be controlled by AI.

That is so false its unreal ,Puny,Shamz and Dan are always honest and blunt and very anti blizzard it shows utter disrecpt towards them tbh calling them shills.