Stop crying and go on one of the new servers

Nobody cares that you have a level 10 character locked in high pop server, you should have anticipated this, Blizzard told you.
Now just go on one of the new servers and create a new character, and ffs stop crying like babies for 10’ish freaking levels.

15 Likes

Ashbringer is 6 hours old, already has over 2k que.

23 Likes

Instead of Blizzard telling me, they should have DONE something. I don’t need WORDS, I need ACTIONS. Or are the developers of a small indie company completely incompetent to prevent this from happening?

6 Likes

Lol great idea, if you can get trough the queue… Dumass.

7 Likes

I went to a server that Blizzard suggested 4 hours ago. Sitting in queue atm :slight_smile:

20 Likes

They all have queues, when will you get the friggin point?

15 Likes

That Twitch hype of reaching 1.1m viewers might have an effect, there could be more players than launch day

THERE ARE 140,000 PEOPLE TRYING TO GET THROUGH A QUEUE.

1 SERVER HOLDS 5000 PEOPLE.

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK 1 NEW SERVER IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL.

ITS LIKE THROWING A DAMP RAG AT A VOLCANO…POINTLESS.

and breath

8 Likes

Either the queue system is broken or whole communities move servers all the time. On my server, not once a queue popped.

Blizz needs to lock char creation once a server is full. No new players can join then.

1 Like

1 server doesnt hold 5k people lol. I think layers hold more than 5k

1 Like

Ah yes, i’ll just reroll away from any and all community i have a connection with, to play with people who don’t speak my language and who will abandon the game 2 months in

Fantastic idea, i’d rather just wait for phase 2 tbh

go back to retail seriously and dont show yourself on classic forums, you take everything that is handed do you, even if it is literal crap!

That doesn’t help. The servers that are not full also have queues, so the problem is not caused by there being too little room on the servers themselves. The problem is the log-in server. Unless the new realms have their own log-in servers, they’re getting into the same backlog as the rest.

Don’t be ridiculous. Do you think Blizzard even knows what common sense and logic is?

1 Like

Does one server hold 140,000?

If not then we can see the issue cant we.

Demand is massively outweighing supply.

1 Like

Tried the swapping realm thing… its total bollox they are all fubar

3 Likes

Sounds like Nintendo.

1 Like

I don’t think blizz is doing a bad job. Yes there are queues. If they had opened 50 realms at the start, everyone would be in game running on the spot because the world server is down. They have to have queues because they simply cant support this many players. Just gotta deal with it for a few days.

Total queued players across English servers has dropped a fair bit in last few hours from 147k down to 118k for PVP servers so a good drop to be fair. It’s frustrating but I’m going to reroll for tonight and see what the situation is tomorrow.

1 Like

Why aren’t you playing?

Oh, you’re busy telling people to get out of queue so you can get in, because you don’t want to swap server, because you need to get into your level 11.

Oh right.

5 Likes