Stop crying and go on one of the new servers

And how would you have felt if they just moved your created character to a different server?

What do you want them to do if you are too stubborn to move to a less populated server?

My new server is at 2h+ queue

Would love to see it happen that’s for sure :joy::joy:

They did it in live didn’t they? merge servers? I personally hate the idea but they have done it once :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You are right. There surely is something like that since BGs are cross realms. But the issue is not the number of players in queue but the time it is taking.
So from my experience during expansion launches, there is also 15-25k queue, but to this day i remember that 25k queue in cataclysm taking 18-22 minutes (that was when the game had 12.5 Million subs). Whereas now an 18k queue position is taking 7 hours.

1 Like

Even medium populated servers have 2-3h queues. Which is ridiculous. So don’t act like everyone is talking crap.

2 Likes

Because if i move i just get into another long que :woman_shrugging: On top of that i have guild and irl friends on the server i’m trying to get into and i have no desire to really then move for the 3rd time.

And lose your friends and guildies that are already established? Nah, what should have happened is all the servers they are rolling out should have been out for the name reservation with the originals. Thus ensuring everyone was split evenly, now people need to choose between losing out on a guild they had planned for months to reroll by themself or sit in a 6 hour que that pops when you just going to sleep.

My thoughts exactly.

There is no way that that many players are online right now to fill how many 15 servers or so? Not even BFA has 15 full servers on EU.

I wouldn´t be suprised if tomorrow the queues are mostly gone. I wish those that struggle luck.

Then they need to move my guild also with the players, because I already established it there.

wow classic, new demo 1 to lvl 10, get dc, new server, go in.
repeat till sunday, 30 new servers will come

I don’t want to swap servers because I plan to be playing this game for more than a week, and swapping servers all the time just to rerun the starting area is an exercise in futility.

The fact that you cannot understand this simple concept tells me you only plan to play this game for a little while before you go back to the simple baby game that is the Retail version.

My point exactly, if you are unwilling to move, and knew the realm you chose was so full even before the game launched, how is it Blizzards fault?

And for a game as hyped as Classic has been, to not expect queues would be silly.

2 Likes

Guess what, I didn’t expect Zandalari Tribe (a medium realm to have a 2-hour queue).

I wouldn’t be surprised if you only see maybe 2 more servers. The game is literally brand new so everyone wants to play. A lot of retail players will go back to retail in a few days to do their dailies and all that other boring crap and the queues will subside. They want a few well populated servers, not loads of deadwood like what happened to retail. They don’t wanna have to merge realms again.

That was the entire point of name reservations to allow you to choose your server, how is it the players fault blizz jam packed everyone into a few servers thus bottlenecking everyone when they knew there was going to be extreme ques instead of releasing all the servers they have now at the pre naming weeks ago.

It says medium pop but it isn’t. Every realm is high or full. They just aren’t updated. It says Shazzrah is medium pop on the server status.

In Germany - the queue is over 10k…
waiting almost 4hours… please hold the line…

Blizzard should have open more server from the start ,
they where saying this would have the full support on blizcon ,
guess they where lying about that or else more server would have been here from the start !