Stop Premades in AV!

You do realize that a full premade can litterally fear ward nearly all 40 people before the game begins?

1 Like

Imagine trying to showcase your masculinity with your faction choice in a video game. Found the alpha wolf boys.

Keep dancing with your female NE.

1 Like

Stupid comment. Horde queue can do the same procedure and achieve the same goal, attempt after attempt. Each attempts takes longer than alliance but that was obvious and called for. And also not a bug or unintended behavior, it’s just simple math: if 40 alliance are online they enter instantly, if 200 horde are online then 160 will have to wait.

So all in all you are asking to edit the game because you can’t achieve something as easily and quickly as alliance, and that drives you nut, not because you can’t achieve it at all.

Wish they add a cooldown on party/raid making, because in alliance I can not group up for dungeons as fast as horde due to insanely lower population and that is not fair to me.

2 Likes

Keep compensating for your low testosterone levels by playing an ugly character. Pathetic.

If Blizzard take any action and adapting to horde community whining, because they didnt take responsibility when they chose faction.
I will definetly unsub. This will rally alot of alliance because alliance guilds had to actually start their raids an hour earlier phase 2.
Horde slowed down leveling, gearing and rep progress for alliance. Its still not better, i went out to felwood yesterday and saw 60’s harassing lowbie alliance players.
No, its not a pvp server if the game is 20/80.

Do you know why premades are made?
Because gm’s are not monitoring ingame anymore. we had 15 afks after day 4 of Av, thats why we started to loose.
Alliance organizing is because blizz cant handle the bots atm or waiting for a banwave.

2 Likes

Purge ? You know this exists or ?

Yeah, let me roll in to a group of 40 men and start purging like a maniac. That’s a great strat.
If we could do premades we could coordinate to purge, but apparently we are not allowed to

> https://wowclassicpopulation.com/characters?faction=Horde&minLevel=60

13% Priest 11% Sahman and 10% Lock (Yes it has CD there). You have about 14 people in every AV that can purge.

Once more you can do the same as alliance, just gather all in the discord.

You and the alliance have exactly the same means.

1 Like

The key is coordination.
That is not possible as horde.
You know you are wrong, you keep losing arguments
Edit: Not impossible, but is 100x easier with voice comms
And having the same means? Where do we get a 40man discord?

2 Likes

That is exactly wrong.

Its not coordination, and has everything to du with faction balance. That has mostly to do with racials. Players pick every so much only to get the tiniest edge.

You cant tell me “just by sheer luck” at a scale of 700 000 people playing that with a 47% Alliance to 53% Horde ratio it happens to be now 4 or 5 Horde player for every alliance player PvPing.

You can inv people on a discord and “3-2-1-Q”.

That it wont be equal to alliance is another reason. But you should ask yourself WHY. It is the difference between the cause and the effect of the problem.

1 Like

We were talking about purging 40 men, what are you talking about?
That is possible without coordination?

Idk when they did this, but do you enter with all your buffs intact ? They changed that and i dont know when exactly, but iirc Fearward is 2 or 3 min CD and only dwarfs have it.

Putting it on 40 man also seems kinda exaggerated.

It was a little exaggerated yeah, that is why I said almost 40 men.
But it lasts for 10min and CD is 2min

Wait doing 40 man premades on alliance is Git Gud?? i dont even play Horde and the people that are farming all this honor right now on alliance from these premades are just ruin the game most of them have no idea how to pvp also they just pve to get pvp titles…

1 Like

We have 13% Priests on Alliance.
https://wowclassicpopulation.com/characters?faction=Alliance&minLevel=60

Half are Dwarf.
https://wowclassicpopulation.com/characters?class=Priest&faction=Alliance&minLevel=60

13% of 40 is 5,6. So lets say they have 3 Priest. They can only buff about 6 fearwards every 2 min.

Instant Qs, and Prepp time are what ?

Its more like 10 people max or, if you are honest.

Why are you crying about racials they legit mean nothing in this game 75% of the player base still click spells there is many items in the game that make the racials between ally and horde fair you are just defending no skill players who enjoy pve ruining the pvp side of the game by rushing the final boss and using exploits to pull them.

A lot of the community will quit including alliance players who wanted to pvp you already lost a lot of the streamers that wanted to get r14 but now see that its impossible to do it solo without exploiting the game the title means nothing on alliance at all they can farm in a premade what a solo player can in 24 hours.

1 Like

Can you give me a better reason why the faction balance is 47% to 53% while for PvP its 1:4 ?

Its not a statistical error with about 700k people as sample size.

I think its the other way around. Over the years the average got just way better.

What 5 or 10 years ago was a insane outplay in PvP, was just the standard later. Player got better.

You saw this in WoW PvP and even in LoL.

The top guilds only accept dwarves to their guild though