Story Forum Offtopic Lounge pt. 2

We have reached the stage when the crazy Warchief attacks their own people. When did Garrosh do that? 5.3 I think, when he attacked the Sen’jin village?

Sylvanas already did that at Lordaeron. Still, we will be having Horde mains insisting that she is definetly not Garrosh 2.0.

Green is such a soothing color though.

Erm, what cinematic. I’ve not seen such a cinematic. Sounds like Void Elf trickery to me.

1 Like

I’ve opened a separate thread for the cinematic and included it there.

2 Likes

There is this site called “YouTube” where you can search for videos.

Said the one upvoting in favour of a confessed genocidal general.

But please, continue. I’m sure the rolling eyes at the end of the post were nothing but a firm and unwavering reaffirmation of how invested someone is regarding any statement.

1 Like

So, apparently, Snap Dragons were once wolves who got mutated by magic.

Ps. Naga were once worgen

1 Like

What are you talking about?

We’re playing Bejeweled in Nazjatar. Bejeweled…in…Nazjatar.

Thanks I hate it.

1 Like

The atmosphere reminds me on Argus. My advice is to buy goblin glider.

1 Like

Christ, the voice acting gets worse and worse every patch, doesn’t it? I hardly ever set the dialogue sound level to zero, but these cringy gilgoblins hardly gave me a choice.

1 Like

Okay, I started Mechagon…and it’s just as boring as I thought it would be. Nazjatar at least has a (somewhat) cool and unique design and one of the best open-world-PvP-events (I suggest to listen to the Molten Core theme while the event is active…makes it extremely epic). Mechagon on the other hand has…trash gnomes.

2 Likes

I’m having fun in Mechagon. Nazjatar felt like a chore and I hate the look.

How even dare you insult best girl Neri.

You abhorrent cow! You’ll be the first to fall in the upcoming Siege of spooky Thunder Bluff.

There’s nothing interesting for me on the entire island. The quests feel extremely tedious and more akin to BC-daylies.

I’m gonna get the contract as soon as possible and try to grind out the reputation. As soon as I hit it I’ll never go back only to maybe get the trinket on an alt. Nice itemlevel boost.

You’re repeating yourself.

only 1? i think youl need a few hundred if you wanna last there.

Dear Diary

this is our second night in Nazjatar. Azshara keeps hitting on us, and I have seen enough content to know not to trust people with tentacles. I actually managed to find one Horde player on my Warmode shard. I didn’t kill him, he might be the only one of his kind. The best thing is we have the 20% bonus and the Against Overwhelming Odds quest.

The Ankoan are cool, but just seeing Jaina makes me feel uncomfortable. At least Greymane is there, praised be his name.

4 Likes

Ah, It’s been a long time since I saw you and your friends drooling over the dog, I was wondering if you had forsaken him.

Nah, we do not switch allegiance every two seconds, like you.

2 Likes