Story Forum Offtopic Lounge pt. 2

Stormwind Raid incoming and sylvanas did nothing wrong. Got it. Today’s a good day.

Your ability to read what you want to read instead of what is in any way related to what’s written continues to impress.

1 Like

I have started the WoW Comics around Varian and… well, it really doesn’t make the story better for now. Neither Tyrande, nor Fandral recognize Varian when they see him? Seems like the King of Stormwind never had a face-to-face with the Night Elves, while they joined the Alliance, I guess… And the Lady of Therramore doesn’t travel much. Or was that before they threw intercontinental portal travel in willy-nilly?

Another nice one was Magatha calling Cairne a pacifist. Well, where have I heard that one before?

And I’m a bit baffled that I’m supposed to think “childlike appearance”, when being shown this: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/608750756199399455/619557771637161993/unknown.png

1 Like

Tyrande could have just sent an ambassador to parley with Varian. Or maybe he met with Staghelm, who was co-leader with Tyrande.

Like I said, Fandral doesn’t recognize him, either.

Then he just talked with ambassadors, as is often the case with diplomatic meetings. Or maybe the smurfs also suffer from memory loss.

Considering the joining of the Worgen required a full meeting of all Alliance leaders, and Varian travelled to Darnassus just to rain on their parade, that would still be an interesting anomaly.

Just glided from that huge mountain Drustvar, all the way to Boralus with a friend. Insane fun, there is hope for this game.

2 Likes

There isn’t by any chance someone here who always wanted to open a second WoW-account, but just didn’t do it because I, Wimbert, wouldn’t profit enough from it? Or 10 someones? There is enough Wimbert to go around!

No, but seriously, I am quite peeved that there is finally a transmog-backpack and a kind of cool explorer-set coming… and they need a recruited friend to pay a year of game time. Phew. That’s just mean.

At least there are no goggles on the hat…

2 Likes

Scheduled reminder that a crab killed more then six night elven druids. :crab:

2 Likes

That’s why the night elf druids are dead.

1 Like

Only in your joke timeline.

1 Like

No worries, you will be there in 15 years.

Nope, my timeline is probably frozen in time. At most there will be more branching points in the future. Though I might hope for additions in the future that don’t have much to do with the joke you live in.

1 Like

:serbia: Touche. :serbia:

2 Likes

Seeing as you play a gnome, you live in a joke too and you don’t have standards.

1. You should try to aquire a sense of humor before judging jokes.
  2. I’m not surprised you don’t understand gnomes, little human.

I do find you very funny, like every gnome player who tries their best to look intimidating. I’ll try not to punt you on my way out. Or to crush you. That would make you the fourth gnome I found splatted under my shoe this week.

…wait, what? Your judgement is even worse than I thought! I’m truly sorry.