Stuck at Retrieving Character List (Again)

yup and been randomly crashing/dcing everytime i click some of my objective quest the last hour or 2 and now finally died and cant get in…

rito plsss

Same for me, halfway through a Delve disconnected and now stuck with the retrieving character list error. Also via companion app showing No characters found in my region at Character Selection

Same here, on Ravencrest. Was in M+.

whole guild downed a few hc bosses in the meantime :')

Same happend for me :confused:

Works now!

1 Like

not for Silvermoon

I dont think its the server, i read an old thread from 2 days ago , everyone gets it

Nah, “small indie companies” produce some awesome bug free games, like hollowknight, stardew valley for example. This is worst than a small indie company.

3 Likes

käften för fan

I was doing a delve, crashed, got “disconnected from server” and I’m stuck on “retrieving character list” ever since … 30 minutes has passed. Nice :slight_smile: I hope they add these minutes/hours into my subscription plan :wink:

2 Likes

Same problem, haven’t played in a while and decided to resub. Day 1 run into this issue…

4 Likes

Looks like the bug from the link a few days ago, Stuck on "retrieving character list" , is back. I was in Grim Batol and got knocked down by a dragon, died, then DCed, now its been impossible to log in. Seems like im not alone neither with this issue. Sometimes out of 30 restarts, i manage to see my realm atleast with 14 chars, but i cant see them. And i cant make a new character to see if this will make my main log out.

Do you have the same issue guys?

+1 for having the same issue

any solution?

Same issue here.

Indeed it works for me now as well

Same here. I tried a few things to fix but after reading everything people here tried and it didn’t work I realized it would probably be pointless, so just waiting. I must express that this is very frustrating as some of us are missing out on guild activities, farm etc. Especially since some of us won’t be around to play every day of the week!

Damn, feels bad man… same happened to me after 1st boss in M+… I just hope I wasn’t the only one, or others would just think I left lol without any reason… it was a +5 but still, freshly started… rip blizz…