Stuck at Retrieving Character List (Again)

Got a DC while sorting out a crafting order, can get on to see realm list and now i have no characters and can’t even log into a random server

Same here :frowning:
Was looking forward to playing with my friends, but I guess it’s not in the cards tonight.

Small. Indie. Company.

Same, flying out of a hole as a drago welp. Booted. Character already exists. Now endless retriving character list. C’mon blizzard, this is a bit of a joke

There Servers was slowly dying for me over the past hour or so then i died and it booted me out and cant get back in

Same issue! Blizzard give me full 610 gear and 10 years sub

Dc’d and stuck right before the Illidan fight in timewalking after doing the rest of the raid

I just got the same issue, i disconnected while in arena then i tried restarting modem and deleted all catch files, i log back in it says retrieving character list, then it opens me a list of realms that my characters are not in, i click and it sticks there

Same issue here, when starting the game I am prompted to select a Realm but it doesn’t say I have any characters on them.

Same issue just happened for me :frowning:

I got a random DC when i was playing. Now when i tried to logg in, i can’t becuase it says Retriving Character list. I have tried everything, uninstall, repair, what ever. Even logg on diffrent wow games, and there I can enter the game. FIX THIS ASAP! Please.

+1 for having the same issue :joy_cat:

Missed out of loot in our guild raid, sadge.
Tried to scan for repairs and update, without any success.
Tried to exit Battle.net.

Same here, got kicked out of the raid

Same issue for the last 30min. On a win streak in arenas got dc at end of one game and now this problem have tried all troubleshooting

Stuck here aswell and on reset day even…

Same here. Seems to be a global issue ?

1 Like

ok now it works!!

/jk

Thank God i pay monthy for not being able to play the game, to dc in the middle of a hc raid, to lose loot cause of it… and its not the first time blizzard…

1 Like

Same here
SIlvermoon
NOt first time this issue happens
Can you atleas make free ch aracter transfer from Silvewrmoon then + some compensation for total time we loss on this issue that happens regulary