Stuck at Retrieving Character List (Again)

some update hire, got loading screen for BT, and get disconnect AGAIN, and get stucked, AGAIN for a while

(post deleted by author)

Same I think Blizzard should give us 8387 golds because we paid for playing and we canā€™t play today.

Same here. Just walking around dornogal.

Same, nothing much we can do . Still nothing on X

Same issue as others havenā€™t mentioned but Iā€™ll add this, I have an EU and NA account and at the moment only my EU account is stuck at retrieving character list. my NA account logs in and plays fine.

Same hereā€¦ will sadly miss my groups M+ runs :frowning:

Same issue ā€¦

woootā€¦ the wednesday druids are twins? :smiley:

Got DC doing a dragon race and same issue as everyone else.

Same here.

Italians server both offline. Well, we are a bit useless, but we love play the game too :c <3

1 Like

Finally got invite for Black Temple TW raid and then i got DCā€™ed and now i cant enter againā€¦
Blizzard fixā€¦ maybe restart your routers and restart power for what ever useless building you are usingā€¦ Cant be entire EU that have internet problems and problems with their UIā€¦

2 Likes

Restarted a few times, this last time game didnā€™t remember my last played server so i had to find it manually. Only the server list didnt show any characters on it. Tried connecting to it, immediately got disconnected. Tried reconnecting, same issuse again: ā€œretrieving character listā€.

Same Issueā€¦ stuck at 70% ā€œretrieving character listā€

Was in a BG with my brother, got DC, have this error and canā€™t get back. 3-4 mins later my brother also disconnects.

Same issue, just installed ElvUI so I thought it was an issue of the addon, but as Iā€™ve seen itā€™s some server side stuff.

same issue here :frowning:

yup same on doomhammer

guess it is quite commonā€¦ Silvermoon