Stuck at Retrieving Character List (Again)

Got in, apparently character not found… thanks blizz

1 Like

At this point i want a refund for the gametime im losing, im tired of being disconnected out of the game for 3 days and still waste time

2 Likes

Aegwynn EU: Got stuck in the middle of an delve. Was able to reconnect after a long wait just to get kicked shortly after. Now stuck in the char loading.

Now even the realm is missing. Twisting Neither.

Same problem. I was disconnected while in Dornogal, not doing anything special aside from riding my mount.

Have read this problem from 13th and tried all troubleshooting - seems it’s not at our end as nothing works.

Give us free game time, what is this?

Same on Kazzak, now I’m getting “character not found”

they need server performance for World First Race lol… and closed full realms…

1 Like

I was just reading the topic opened some days ago. Same happened for me today, changed a realm and got stuck in the infinite loop of death of retrieving char list.

1 Like

Exact same issues here,
Was in M+ dungeon middle of fighting trash when I got booted, rest of the party stayed in.
Short update, then stuck on “retrieving character list” screen.
On Silvermoon. Other friends has been kicked the exact same time, same server, different courntry, while they were in middle of raid.

same here, can’t find realm or when its here no chars are loaded

now all character delete, why blizzard hate so much… was playing RP in goldshire, give back time!

same here, please fix

Kazzak/Silvermoon - both RIP… got DCed on Awakening the Machine (wave 19) -.-

Same issue, was doing Isle of Conquest, got disconnected, can’t get to my chars now.

Same here, fix pls

Yup same issue the last 30 mins tried all troubleshooting

1 Like

cant login

Got DCed on one of my accounts, now all my accounts are stuck. GREAT

Got a DC while sorting out a crafting order, can get on to see realm list and now i have no characters and can’t even log into a random server