Stuck at Retrieving Character List (Again)

Same here!

Yep. Thankfully found this thread already made and looks to have happened to us all around the exact same time.

Ok seems fixed for me now?! Can log in again

We were in Ara-kara. 3 of us disconnected, The other 2 still in. Retrieving Character list forever with a blue loading bar on top stuck on 80%. And interestingly there was a same issue 5 days ago based on this ticket which they solved in like 20+ hoursā€¦

1 Like

Same from silvermoon as well, looks like the server went down

thats unfair bro

1 Like

Got in and straight back out again oh well

Same hereā€¦ D/C twice in rated PvPā€¦ and then wonā€™t load into the character screen. So frustratingā€¦!!!

keep trying to get in to make the issue worse

Because itā€™s a company run by rabid braindead hamsters, that has 0 clue or care to the state of its players.

1 Like

also stuck - Argent Dawn EU.

victora?? wtf??

Same for me and someone in my guildā€¦

Cleared normal, hearthed to Dorn then got disconnected and get stuck on the retrieving character list every time I try to loginā€¦

Same here.
Was just afk, waiting for shuffle q and got DCā€¦

First time for meā€¦ I saw 5 days ago same issue for some pplā€¦ Hope they fix it fast

ok i got past the retrieving server and now i get to select a server BUT all my characters are not showing up ???

1 Like

also stuck

Yep, same problem here. Got disconnect in raid and couldnā€™t come back.

so i did a scan and repair and i got in for about 1 min killed a few adds and bam back with the same trash problem ^^

1 Like

Yes, same problem here and have tried everything.

Tried PTR, cant copy chars from Europe. US copy is fine