Stuck in loading screens

Same problem here, got Telia and live in Norway.P

Same issue. Altibox Norway.

Same issue for me. Norwegian and have Altibox as my provider… Since its a small number of players ( in their eyes ), they dont seem to care to even put out a post saying they know of it or even working on it… So I guess its time for the waiting game

samma geriene her… fiber fra Eidsiva (altibox) alt går via Lyse…
kan bare søke etter winmtr i søkefeltet på start og kjøre full sjekk der.

It was fine before the patch, so they had to change something to this start being an issue.
Blizzard should be able to revert it.

I started having this issue 2 days before the patch hit, so I got no clue… What I do know is that im starting to get real tired of having issues with this game… Each xpack has had its negative sides but honestly, Dragonflight just seems to have the most issues for me when it comes to gameplay and technical issues. Ive played since Wotlk so ive been through many years of wow but never this bad. The issues have also ( in DF ) been from blizzards side aswell

2 Likes

I’m not sure this problem has to do with the DF patch since it spans over multiple blizzard games: WoW retail, WoW classic, Diablo IV & Hearthstone that I’ve seen in this thread. I’m no expert, but it looks to me like a network issue, and only telia & lyse customers seems to have trouble getting through when our connections reach amsterdam from what I can see.

Tracing route to 185.60.112.157 over a maximum of 30 hops
(…)
10 27 ms 27 ms 28 ms blizzard-ic-348623.ip.twelve99-cust.net [62.115.178.203]
11 * * 2436 ms ae1-br02-eqam1.as57976.net [137.221.78.35]
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 26 ms 26 ms 26 ms 137.221.78.55
14 25 ms 25 ms 27 ms 185.60.112.157
Trace complete.

I got that traceroute and I am an Altibox (Norway) user, by the way.

4 Likes

Thanks for the data! looks like you are stuck in Amsterdam as well :slight_smile: whatismyipaddress “dot” com/ip/137.221.78.35

I have just tried StarCraft 2, Diablo 3, Diablo 4 and Heroes of the Storm, and I managed to connect in every of those games.
At least for me, only WoW is having problems.

1 Like

Glad it’s working for you. I have only tried Diablo IV and Wow today. I could log in to both games, but in wow I get stuck if I fly to another zone, or try to enter an instance. Sometimes I just get a black character screen as well. In Diablo I also manage to log in, but get stuck when trying to zone in to a dungeon and also sometimes just trying to open my inventory. Varies a bit when it loses connection.

Same issue, also Altibox Norway.

Same issue here! Also Norwegian. (And Telia as internet provider)

Same problem for me and my friends, norway

Also from Norway, have Telia as ISP and I have been having the same issues as many are mentioning. From time to time when entering a new zone or porting, it either gets stuck in loading screen or just DC.

Same problem. Also from Norway with Telia

same problem here Norway Telia. Im gonna call the news on this watch out blizzard

JFC, a little blue reply to know that they are aware of and working on this issue would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Same issue, Norway/Altibox - rertail WoW. I thought it was my addons since disabling all of them let me get through the loading screens. When the loading was done - entering a dungeon for instance - I enabled the addons again and could play normally. Weird!

Same problem here!