Stuck in "logging in to game server"

I believe that this issue is affecting both Classic and Retail (at least that comes out of other people posts as I uninstalled Retail and can’t check haha). And that’s an issue with world server. Could be anything… last time it happened on a large scale it was DDoS attack, but there can be other things causing unavailability of world server, so at the moment it would be pure guessing what is behind this.

same issue 20 mins now

Actually, high latency will cause disconnect and inability to log in because of a timeout. That is standard thing in networking. So their statement is technically correct.

Tried both Classic and Retail and both aren’t working currently :frowning:

Happened to both retail and classic. Went to check my Diablo III account and no broplem there, so its only on World of Warcraft login issue.

same issue here but on retail QwQ

Can not log in either.

1 Like

I cant log in either. I see some friends online. If they read this - dont log out :smiley:

This is killing me. My compiling has 4h left and I want to pass the time with something other than cleaning my desk

Not the same here!! ow wait it is…

yup can’t login.

Is that a part of the planned maintenance today? I hope it is, lmao

I have same problem, please fix it…

Same “You have been disconnected (WOW51900102)

First thought that it was my computer but its always nice to know that im not alone with my problem.

How did you set classic wow avatar?

will we get an update on when we can login?

Now you wished you had the “Diablo Mobile”, aye? xD

4 Likes

Just click on your icon in the top right corner of this page on your browser and select ‘change character’

1 Like

The design of this forum is actually pretty cool .