Stuttering on 3k pc since 26th oct, Want DF Refund but they refuse?

mines nvidia tbh

isnt WoW optimised to AMD Graphics cards anyway?

I reckon you just posted to flex :smiley:

I have this issue as well, though I assumed it was simply a Linux thing. I also have an RTX 3080 incidentally.

Interesting. It would appear the problem is unrelated to whether the game runs via Vulkan or DirectX.

I don’t think so, you may be thinking that because Blizzard has Partnered with AMD to promote WoW before like they did with Shadowlands.

hmm just wondered as AMD Players arent having the issue haha.

Actually its not me,and actually everyone has that problem,because its a problem with df client,its just that many people dont even know what it is to play smooth or dont use a frametime monitor to see that after df client patch the game stutters even from summoning a hunter pet,you can test it yourself and see the stutter on your pc.

Could be a clash between NVidia’s architecture and Blizzard’s WoW code, whether that be drivers or something Blizzard has done to cause this.

We still don’t know why some people are still getting these issues.

Everyone has the problem,just get a frametime monitor and summon a hunter pet,your game will stutter.

i dont think u need a frametime monitor these people are stating they visibly able to see the stutters with their eyes.

if this was a problem u could only see with additional software tracking it no one would have noticed.

You also have the problem,just get a frametime monitor,summon a hunter pet and see the stutter on your pc.

thats not how it works.

These are complaints of VISIBLY Seeing stutters, if ur having to install software just to see the problem then its largely irrelevant to the situation. Ofcourse actions impact the PC thats how things will always go.

its how that translates onto ur screen which matters.

How can you not notice if 1 frame took 8 ms and other frame took 100 ms?

Some people play at 25 fps and say that fine.

That doesnt mean its fine for me.

when i walk forward or press a ability, it 100% is smooth in everything, its very easy to test.

Walk uptoo a target dummy, spin ur Camera side ways, and watch the animations, if theres a visible stutter u will see it.

Its ok untill it stutters.

Show me video evidence of your frametime running around in oribos and i believe you,untill then you are just saying it.

Or summon a hunter pet and show me ur frametime not going to 100 ms and i believe you.

Mine doesnt by eyesight stutter, if i wanna go download something to track it 100% of the time im sure i’ll find one, im sure i’ll find one in any game i play, however to the naked eye its not visible.

1 Like

Maybe in your potato running at 15 fps but on my pc running at 280 fps / 280 hertz its noticeable and it wasnt like this before the df patch.

I have 20 + games on pc and all run at a flawless fixed frametime a line like this ____________________________,only wow retail poops itself by just summoning a hunter pet.

I run at 70 FPS. and am using a 1060 GTX with 32GB Ram with a Asus Rog Motherboard with 1TB SSD in it.

and i can tell u visible stutters arent there,

Why does my World of Warcraft stutter?

This extremely annoying issue is caused by a performance drop as the game loads new assets that have been added with the prepatch. Fortunately there is a bandaid solution that you can apply until the issue is fixed

Im aware theres a issue, but im telling u its only affecting the top line of PCs primarily currently, likely because ya, 280 FPS its undoubtly going to show u every raw problem avaliable.

1. Type /console GxAllowCachelessShaderMode 0 in chat

2. Type /console gxRestart in chat

heres the fix they’re proposing does work, i dunno. i dont hasve the issue involved with what im running. give it a go.

heres the post regarding it.