Stuttering on 3k pc since 26th oct, Want DF Refund but they refuse?

Thats allready baked on the patch released 3 weeks ago.

Game still stutters when players appear,summoning a pet,flying above trade market etc.

well if the games still stuttering i struggle to beleive its baked on well, if this was fixing the problem entirely as people have proclaimed in the US Mega thread on the situation, and the new patch isnt…

My computers better than yours
Nah nah nah

Forget that command,its allready baked in patch.

Everyone still has the stutters,some dont mind ofc,theres people playing at 10 fps and 60 hertz and find it good.

Theres no point in having a good computer when the game developers are bad.

Its like having my 6000 euro pc and wanting to play cyberpunk fiasco good on it.

It just not gonna happen.

All good blizzard developers are now at dreamhaven and notorious studios,thats common knowledge by now,whats left in blizzard is,well,what you can see.

I dont think anyones playing at 10 FPS and find it good, i think you’ll find some tolerate it because they’re forced to.

People played WoW back in vanilla when the vast majority got like 5FPS. its considered a Meme and most just say, they basically just dealt with it lol.

its a 18 year old game. its going to break down occassionally lol, the problem will get fixed.

something in the code has clearly broken in transferrance and New assets are screwing things up this isnt the first time a games managed it, im pretty certain during SLs launch there were problems with graphics cards.

Monster hunter World to begin with had major issues with causing PCs to overheat.

Yes,they just fixed the stutters when mouseover in the skills book, wonder why they didnt fix the stutters of players appearing,summoning pets,trees poping in etc…

There was also stutters when korthia launched and game would stutter when opening the map and it was fixed 2 months later.

Ofc there was the trolls that didnt even noticed those and say the game was fine.

because they’re issuing fixes as they’re going, if they let the problems plague the situation and sit on fixs til they have a fix for everything, it means the problems would go on longer at full strength.

its 18 years of code to go through to find the conflicting issue currently.

I realy dont care about that,i pay for the game.

When the game is free to play i really dont care about stutters amd normally free to play games are a mess in frametimes,thats why they are free.

But on a overpriced expansion launch with premium subscription price,its not ok.

you consider someone a troll because they dont have a PC DIsplaying in 280 FPS with a Monitor to support it to be able to capture the stuttering? ur in a MMORPG, most mMORPG gamers dont have Super high tech systems, its the reason ALOT Of successful MMORPGS dont amp up their graphics productions.

are u aware the monitor itself has Display MS Timings inside it already. if someone doesnt have a Monitor that can display MS Fast enough, they wouldnt see the stuttering to begin with as it’d equal out.

Yes u do, and feel free to submit for a refund and unsub til the problems sorted,

overpriced? its the cheapest form of Entertainment on the market.

I have 3 pcs one of them 4790k and 1080 ti at 60 fps / 60 hertz same stutters.

Other with gt 1030 and i5 10400 f at 75 fps / 75 herts same stutters.

All 3 where fine before df patch.

Last expacs cost me 40 euro not 50 like df.
Its overpriced and not even done yet,you can tell by playing a evoker full of bugs.

I doubt people are seeing visible stutters and then lying about it, Unless ur running a Old fashioned Monitor with a Longer MS Response time i doubt it’ll make a difference to the PC you use.

the average monitor has 10MS, which means a 8 Sec MS time would be too fast for their PC to visually show.

Theres a thread in us with more than 1000 posts,theres many threads in eu forum too how you saying people are not seeing stutters?

gasmes never going to have bugs. its the price paid for living for 18 years, WoWs outlived the recommended life expectency, we all know that.

didnt say no ones seeing the stutters, im saying Some are and Some dont, your obviously not going to be alone in a problem, generally it affects a group of people.

Maye the stutters are in the game,everyone has them ,even you,thing is some dont care,others do.

Some people say its smooth to play without gsync.

That doesnt mean it is smooth.

or maybe not everyones PC is fast enough to see the stuttering visually happening.

Again, to try and say people see them and then proceed to lie, is absolute madness lol, im pretty certain anyone being affected and uses the forums would state their suffering the issue too.

I just told you i have 3 pcs one of them is a potato gt 1030 and i5 10400 f and i clearly see the stutters.