Stuttering on 3k pc since 26th oct, Want DF Refund but they refuse?

well i dont see any “clear stuttering”. so theres a difference at hand isnt there.

How can you not see a frame delivered above 100 ms?

Its close to impossible.

Noone noticed or talked about it on forums,about the stutters when mouseovering on skills book,but they fixed that on last week restart.

People not seeing it doesnt mean its not there.

The fact is,mouseover on skills in your book would make the game crap itself in stutters,it was fixed,noone talked about it.

u have this weird notion that the player must be suffering it and is blind.

yet u dont question the fact we have 335 Posters on the US Forums of millions complaining about a Issue.

and the fact blizzard has Directly linked it to Specific Graphics cards

you also completely ignore Every poster is suffering to a Completely different degree for example

your stating on ur 1030 pc ur stuttering

someone in that thread u referred to has said him and his Wife have spent the last 8 hours Unable to physically play the game due to completely lagging into a freeze into a crash looping.

This is something i can replicate,so its not same has pc crashes or slowdowns
I can make the game stutter just by summoning my hunter pet,it happens on all 3 pcs,its something i can replicate so should be easy to fix.

Problem is when you cannot replicate the problem.

Any pc will stutter to a exact 100 ms frametime when summoning a hunter pet. Wasnt there before,they need fix it.simple.

that doesnt rly answer the fact

the problem isnt the same across everyone, not everyones Suffering the same things you are in that thread.

I can make a bet with you,that your game will stutter to a 100 ms frametime if you summon your hunter pet.

You can do it on any pc.

so ur saying, summoning a hunter pet wil lcause me 1 second of lag consistently?

Call pet, or summoning a dead pet?

You can also experience game stuttering on high end PCs if your PC or game is not efficiently optimized

Litterally, go to any tech website, Stuttering due to games, will only happen on High End PCs.

Stuttering is caused when ur GPU and Monitors Display Rate De-sync, I.E ur GPU displays something faster then the Monitor can, also NVME Cards can have a effect.

what u need to reliese is, if ur running a NVME M.2 Card, ur PCs Display rate is 2x Faster then a base SSD users. what is 100MS to you, would likely be Far shorter for someone else, as Baseline if someone runs 60 FPS that is locked at a 20MS Regardless,

so if one ticks 8 MS, its taking ur PC a extra 12 Seconds to display, round that over a number of Actions and Simply put. ur PC will equalise the Frames and it’ll look smooth even though ur technically permanently 20 seconds behind.

this guy wont beleive u unless ur going to framerate track ur PC for him to watch lol, hes under the illusion we’re trying to lie about not having performance issues.

heres the fact.

335 people suffering a issue, is not a wide enough pool for you to decide the stuttering is a problem for everyone.

Espically when the problems are Not identical, your saying to replicate a problem means it should be a easy fix, yet your ignoring the problem is only replicated by YOUR IP. no one elses

The problems are massively wide in whats happening.

your saying ur suffering minor Stutters When doing certain actions.

another is saying that simply spinnig her camera is Activating a Powerpoint slide show Effect in regards to Choppiness.

anothers saying hes physically able to see his FPS Drop on the Actual games screen continously.

Anothers saying hes crashing on Loops everytime he tries to do any content.

these issues are Wide. Spread out, and None of them link to one another.

the only thing that thread has in common is: Ur ALL using 3050 or higher GTX Cards, and ur systems are High End. ur proclaiming repeating results with Less Powerful PCs, but heres the thing. In regards to playing WoW, 1030 is Still above the majority. the games Runnable on 60 FPS via a GTX 940.

and ur completely removing AMD outthe situation, theres NO ONE on there with a AMD Graphics card with a Singular complaint regarding any stuttering, let alone different brands of GTXs.

Dragonflight is not yet been released how can you refund it

you will need to submit a Support ticket ingame to refund the Expansion if they’ll let you ofcourse, i hear their pretty decent with tthis stuff so its likely they’ll let u do it. but theres no auto refunder for the expansion.

if we wanna apply “well we all got the same problems”

I have this same exact issue basically every expansion I’ve played thus far. As soon as a big patch updating certain systems hits, my frame rate dips to almost nothing in places like Oribos and my game freezes and crashes for a minute or two when there’s a few people in combat.
I’ve run a couple of LFR wings, and when I first enter the instance, I have to wait a few minutes for the game to unfreeze. After that I get like 10 FPS. Obviously this isn’t conducive to raiding or dungeons…. Or even world bosses or rare mobs. Most of the time, when I turn my character the game freezes for a few seconds.

Im 110% everyone would be complaining about this Lmfao, every M+ Run being Delayed by a couple of minutes off the Bat cause we’re all frozen for minutes on each load? u think honestly we’re all suffering that?.

P.S this is someone elses PC not mine. i copied this from the mega thread posted above.

100 ms is not 1 second,its 1/10 of a second,yep just summon any hunter pet will reproduce the stutter that also happens when a player loads near.

Tested on my brother pc with amd,same stutters.

Its in the game,everyone has it.

I don’t know if you stuttering issues have the same cause as my annoying spikes and even game crash - after I updated my NVIDIA driver (studio driver).

However, I found that turning “Activate Interaction Button” to off again fixed it.

Basically I had lag when I opened my bags or targeted / moused over an NPC with which I could interact.

I dont belive its an windows issue. Nor the driver. I think i had simmilar issues a year back. I was searching high and low. I cant remember how i fixed it. That was on a 3080ti on 4k. I remember i was looking into PPT settings for scaling. Then i also noticed that the DX12 has an issue in game. That did lead me around V-sync or G-sync and the Hz of the monitor. All of sudden, i hit the magic button. Then it all was running better then ever.

You want people to see a 1/10th of a second stutter on a monitor with a 10MS delay via naked eye.

I think

1. your suffering the issue by a absolute mile less then those in the comments
  2. expecting abit too much from the average gamer.

How can u honestly ask the question “how can u not see a 1/10 of a second” seriously?

I saw it the moment the patch went live.

Me and many other people.

And really you are comparing monitor ms with real time rendered frame ms?

If you have a line of 4 ms frames any 100 ms frame will be CLEARLY noticeable.

Monitor ms dont matter here.it just say how many ms will take for a rendered frame to be presented.

If im playing gta v and i call my mechanic to bring my car,my car will spawn in front of me and my ms are the same,thats how a game should work,thats NOT how wow is working after the patch.

Thats whats makes the diference from a smooth game to a stutter lag fest game,because 100 ms loading 1 pet might not be that distracting,but flying over stormwind and seeing my fixed 4 ms frametime line to a stutter fest because loading 20 players around is.

Its like going back and play on a hdd!

The game needs fixing its CLEAR.

There was a game update today 10.0.2.46801 does anyone know if this has helped ?