Stuttering on 3k pc since 26th oct, Want DF Refund but they refuse?

to all people saying that they dont have problem,show me video of you summoning hunter pet and not stuttering frametime and i believe you.

its very easy to replicate,just summon a hunter pet and look at your frametime.

Why is this flagged lol

1 Like

This is comedy gold.

1 Like

I would guess it’s because it’s exactly the same message that particular poster makes on almost every thread they post in.

First time ive seen it flagged, technically it does break the forum rules but meh… a lot worse gets unflagged.

today update of 170 mb ,they fixed the npc that cleans toilets in oribos hahaha.

Which begs the question, how do you know there is an NPC that cleans the toilets and why he/she needed a hotfix?

Did they give them a brush?

1 Like

Now i am getting scared.

I recently got a new comp with about the same speccs as you.

I’m assuming this is just another Windows 11 issue that would be remedied on Windows 10? Win 11 has widespread issues with stuttering in a lot of games for a lot of people, if that is your problem I would go back to Win 10.

I have no issues with FPS and stuttering in Retail, and I have a 6700k and GTX1070 from 2016. In Classic WOTLK I do have issues tho, but during raids, Naxx specifically.

sure you have,you just dont notice them,just summon a hunter pet and look at your frametime,you will stutter like everyone that has this bugged client.

I was literally doing Torghast on my hunter 3 days ago, no issues.

then show me video of your frametime when summoning a hunter pet?

please!

Nope it’s butter smooth. Retail is significantly better performance than WOTLK Classic even, higher fps, smoother, more consistent. I wish I had this performance in Classic, because I play Classic way more.

shapeshifting is also laggy my druid lost 20 fps in oribos by changing forms

so why not give proof?

Maybe some people dont want to post video recording software on their pc just to show a 2 second clip, I have absolutely zero issues summoning pets also.

You want me to record video, upload it, do frame time analysis on it just because you’re upset your game doesn’t perform well and you’re convinced everyone else must have the same issues? Lmao.

I do not at all care in this world whether you or anyone else believes me.

Show me your frametime when you summon a pet and i believe you,untill then you ate like all others that say that.

Sorry but you are not diferent than others,df client its the same for everyone,show me your frametime while you summon a hunter pet or its just useless report.

Ofc i dont believe you,i tested the game on 5 pcs and all hqve stutters in oribos,stormwind and when summoning a pet,so you also have stutters.

Yours is a useless report, you’re assuming everyone has the issue even though it’s a minor reported issue.