Stuttering on 3k pc since 26th oct, Want DF Refund but they refuse?

Untill you show me otherwise you also have stutters.

Do it,make a lap in oribos while showing your frametime.

No I don’t, you’re just having a coping mechanism moment.

Yes you do,i bet even worse than me.

Unless you also have a 6000 euro pc.

Video evidence or you just a troll.

The specs on your PC are not the cause of stutter issues, it’s a driver/OS issue, one that I don’t have.

Sure all 5 pcs i have tested got driver/os problems in only wow after major pre patch.

When you show me a lap around oribos with a clean frametime i believe you,but everyone knows thats not gonna happen.you dont even know how to monitor frametime.

Lmao, oh yeah? Sure then, all 25 of my PC’s work fine with the game!

Then show me your frametime running around oribos on your 25 pcs.

But i bet you dont even know how to do that.

And in not gonna say more.

Video evidence or just troll.

Framerate? I thought we were talking about frametime and stutters, frametime and framerate are different topics. You can have 120fps and still get stutters. You don’t even understand the topic and you’re sitting there claiming I’m lying while I have absolutely zero reason to lie about anything.

You record all your 5 PC’s in Dragonflight after you’ve replaced Win 11 with Win 10 and then show me.

I use windows 10,when did i talk about framerate?

The issue is frametime,i play at fixed 280 fps and 280 hertz brotha,my fps are allways 280,but its full of frametime stutters to 100 ms .

This didnt happen before the df client download.

You need a frametime monitor to understand what im saying,not framerate.i told you and i tell again,my fps dont move from 280 fps ever. But the frametime is horrid,same on other pcs,fixed 60 fps horrid frametime,other at 75 fps/ hertz with horrid frametime.

I’m sure your dong is also 12 inches long mate but it doesn’t matter. I’m playing on a PC from 2016 with a monitor from 2010 locked at 60fps and I have zero issues with stutter, now if you want to waste time recording video for some meaningless argument on the internet you carry on, but I’m only commenting for the lols at this point.

Yes I am trolling, but no I am not getting stutter.

How you know if you dont monitor your frametimes?

I can teach you,download msi afterburner and riva tuner,go to settings ,monitoring and tick frametime,show on osd,now go to oribos and run around and witness a crap development.

All other games are fine.only dragonflies do that,but its normal grom a beta game where even the new hero class has his skills all bugged and they dont even light up.

The 12 month sub promotion,twitch promotion and radio silence from blishard shows well the state of the game and development project.

If it was microsoft this stutters where allready fixed,but for blizzard they now have to find someone to fix it since noone there has a clue.

All good blizzard devs are now in dreamhaven and notorious studios,its common knowledge by now.

I’m going to be honest with you mate, if you need software to tell if you’re getting stutters, why are you concerned? I do get stutters in some games, I get it in Classic, but those are perceivable performance dips and issues, Shadowlands/Dragonflight performance has been great.

If I had problems I would be complaining about it, you can see me discussing my Naxx 25 issues in other threads. If you need software to figure out whether you have issues, your issues must be non-existent. You obviously figured out you had issues without the software, or you wouldn’t be here complaining, so what role does the software play other than telling you what you already know?

Nah nah the game was fine before the patch,they messed up something up and game stutters and mouseovering on skill book also stutter,they fixed the stutters from mouseovering on skill book,but not the rest of stutters,mainly when a player/pet loads into the game.

Thats my only issue is the game having hitches from 4 ms to 100+ms with no good aparent reason.

When before patch was a fixed line of constant 4 ms how it should be on any game.

My framerate is fine too,its constant 280 fps on 280 hertz,0 slowdowns.

Its only the erratic frametimes.

I honestly don’t have to prove anything to you, and with that attitude why should I prove it to you? I can play the game, you are the one crying that it doesnt work.

I sat there with my Hunter earlier dismissing and resummoning pet over and over for 2mins outside Torghast, where I logged it out. It was perfectly fine, smooth as butter, I’ve also been playing Torghast for the last hour to finish off the last achievement before Dragonlands.

Other than the odd FPS dip below60 in high density areas it has been completely butter smooth. It’s so much smoother than Classic WOTLK it’s almost annoying, because I play Classic more, I enjoy Classic more and the performance there is awful. On our Immortal run I was getting stutters the whole time and a 10s freeze on Gothik.

Its still has frametime stutters that where no there before df client download.

I allways play all games with frametime osd and i allways see a normal flat line of constant 4 ms on all games anytime.

But with df client,despite looking to be smooth,its not,its a stutter fest on that fixed line im used to see everdau everytime.

Its the client that has problems and cant mantain a fixed frametime like all games.

You sure it’s not an issue related to your monitor? Because I had a friend recently lose his mind over stutters with some gsync monitor, I’ve got a pre-historic 60hz monitor and I’m locked to 60fps.

Does the same on 4 diferent desktops and 1 laptop.

Frametime is not smooth when running around in oribos,stormwind,any place with players around.

The fps are fixed but frametime is not.

Only blizzard can fix it ,since it only started with df client.

Samething happened in korthia launch,frametime would stutter when opening the big map.but took 2 months for them to fix it,and the curious is,theese fixes never appear on patch / update notes hehhehe wonder why.

Because if they did appear on patch notes i would show you at least 6 times in shadowlands they messed up the game,and stealth fixed it after months.

Forza 5 also had big stutter issue when a new player appeared on his car with custom paint,they fixed it in 2 days,and i say major stutters,but thats microsoft professionals,not some stagiary like in blizzard.

You tried older drivers? I haven’t updated my GPU drivers since November 2021. If something is working I won’t update it. There is obviously a reason some people are not experiencing issues, you can even see it by watching streams of the game.

I even formatted my main machine,immagine what i tried xD