Sub cancelled - will come back when flying does at max level for gold

Ah but there is still the fact that there is no really new content unlocked with flying. You now just skip the inbetween, leaving just the same activities we were doing before.

I dont mind when a company gets you to play its content to a good degree, but flying as a reward was the worst choice!

Flying just means you are doing the same stuff you did to get flying! ^^

3 Likes

Indeed just saves time and we will get exalted faster. i hope in 8.3 we get a new zone we can explore with flying.

For me problem was not the time it took to do pathfinder 2 but the time it took to have it even available. If it all would have been possible to do from the launch of BFA i would have no problem with the pathfinder system at all.

1 Like

Blizzard should have just removed flying altogether instead of the compromise cos people are still complaining about
flying in the game. Should have stuck with the original plan.

But they can’t do that because on one side people still want flying on the other you have those that hate it that it destroys immersion for them so if they did that they lose other 50% of supporters so it’s akward situation.

1 Like

aka “timegated boring repetative basic kill 10 boars quests in the dense crowded zones” 2

still a cakewalk compare to what you and me have to endure for mecha-done ach…
have you got Triumph of Gnomeregan vinyl?
cause i have got my 5th blueprint for Requisitions, but no Vinyl… :frowning:

Yeah i have got that in some point. And i managed to get also that kegerator thing the other day! But i noticed that some of the things needed for Mecha-done might need that dungeon, have to double check that when i got time but if that is the case then no use to collect rest of the items either (for me that is).

1 Like

Teach me your ways, Senpai
How did you get this vinyl?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Kill last boss 2 times ( 2 lockouts ) for essense BP
Why no use, it should be a faceroll now with 430 gear?

Bye :wave::relaxed:.

This is embarrashing but i don’t know. :rofl: Just from normal outdoor Mechagon content somewhere.

I don’t do usually dungeons (minus some low levels ones on alts when leveling sometimes), it’s not something i enjoy very much. I don’t do content i don’t enjoy so achievement that requires things from dungeon is usually something i skip.

Sorry for thread derail everyone! About original subject, i understand the OP just fine and i have to say if i ever stop subbing reason will very likely be related to flying (and waiting for it too long). I have started to grow very tired of long times we have to wait to fly. I know there is many opinions of subject and they all equally matter, this is just my point of view.

2 Likes

damn nothing has really changed has it? I havent played BFA since Nov 18 and reading all these make me sad.

Ye, sorry guy who left, I am sure you don’t mind, cause you well… left!

Not wasted. You will faceroll it solo in the next patch then, but it’s just sad, cause this BP is 100% drop if you have VoP essense which is also 100% drop. I am rooting for you, Radium.

You’ve missed the best part of BfA imo. Gz

1 Like

What I wanted was more Mechagon and more Naz’jatar. Places that were very difficult or even impossible to explore without “flying”.

Some much more content that would make grinding for flying worth it. The “flying” I meant would be rather weird.

Naz’jatar should have been underwater and given us Underwater Flying licence in that Zone. The zone would still act as a normal zone with us walking on the seabed using magic to breath and act normally but it makes you heavy and unable to swim. You can remove the buff and begin to swim but you’d drown/crush quickly or use items that allow swimming but cause a bright light that attracts instant-death fish. Flying would allow us to “swim” without fuss.

Mechagon should have had more stuff from the underground half as part of the overworld! Have entire areas only reachable by Grav Pack. Have more dangerous Aerial Defense Units and then make flying an actual “air clearance pass” that allows flying without being shot.

Then flying in Nazjatar, Mechagon, Kul Tiras and Zandalar should grant access to new content. Not just the same old content but faster! ^^

2 Likes

Hey, you can say words swimming and diving.
They aren’t racist

Can i have your stuff since you will never be returning?

You’re such a non caring opportunistic vulture.

Unlike me, I care. OP I hope you are well and believe you will do the right thing. And give me your gold

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

Wishful thinking! They dont’t have enough time and resources for such thing. Blizzard should develop next expansion for at least 3 to 5 years for it to be like classic in 2004!

1 Like

The most ignorant and absurd reply I have seen so far. First of all only a naive or someone young will respond with typical I play game for fun, its all about fun, should be fun, its the most illogical answer one can provide and foolish too. You raided for years and you played for years and you will bail now because suddenly game feels as job. Complete nonsense.

1 Like

Months of fun? Something that used to be given instantly for small amount of gold is now a major gameplay feature. The flying grind is literally 57% of the content the game offers anymore.

2 Likes