Suggestion for fair fights between two WPvP guilds/communities

I love random WPvP, and I don’t usually play fair when grouped. However, for an occassional alternative, arranged events for fair equal fights between two WPvP guilds/communities sounds fun. This would be arranged, with rules, even numbers, secret location, no interference.

How could two specific groups of even numbered players ever meet on same WM shard? Impossible you say! Maybe, or maybe possible if you have enough willing players to try.

1. In each WPvP guild and/or community, arrange for all Horde and Alliance players to meet at an agreed place, UNGROUPED. For example, a quiet area in an old zone, no npcs around, no interference.
  2. HOPE that one player on each faction can see each other. If they do, they both form a group, then all will phase in and can see each other. I believe, if they change group leader it won’t matter for phase.
  3. If uneven numbers, pad with LfG.
  4. Choice for turn based 1v1, 2v2, etc., or an even fight between all in both groups. Esports like capture an objective should be possible, Whitewater Carp - kick it to your side of ‘pitch’ goals before 5 mins expiry. Or non WPvP war games.

You want fair WPvP? Let’s try this. See my WPvP guild and community list for potential enemies. Having enough willing players per guild/community will be the challenge, to get one per faction in same shard at same location.

1 Like

you love random WPVP yet you want to arrange wpvp fights the whole point of Random is just that Wpvp was at its best in tol barad 2 hrs before the battle for tol barad no bother we just fight in the questing area

arranging wpvp NEVER works people will always bring in others before you know it Russians are involved and its 3 full raids lagging the server against 1 raids seen it happen so manhy times on outland when the alliance would cry to the Russians

LEAVE random wpvp to random times

hint you want random wpvp do it during the assaults when there is always both factions there works wonders :slight_smile:

I do love random, that’s my fav aspect of WPvP. But an arranged fight could be fun, even if a one off event. I’m proposing two communities do this in a ‘secret’ location, no interference. Because it’s arranged, there would be rules. Just this once. Or could have more events if enough found it fun. Ey… this would not be easy to make happen. Would love to try.

I edited my op to make my suggestion clearer. I love random wpvp, but the fair fights would be occassional arranged events - for those that want to try it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.