Sylvanas possible real plan with Derek

Light hoe is the only usurper here. Hope some black arrows ends her crap for good.

There were enough traces but blizzard protects the hypocrite saurfang with Anduin approved plot armor and blessing for his release.

Explain to me how the legal heir can be an usurper?

2 Likes

Forsaken are a monarchy. Confirmed by the Banshee QUEEN who claimed, during the invasion of Gilneas, that Forsaken are Lordearonians who claim the same lands in death as they did in life.

So they are not “new” people, they are still Lordearon.

CALIA MENETHIL is the rightful queen of Lordearon… Unless Arthas had a son.

Sylvanas had nothing to do with Lordearonian line of succession. Google the term “usurper”.

2 Likes

Because the kingdom she tries to claim disbanded after it got rekt hard. Unless she wants to step into the footsteps of Arthas of course. Highly doubt this is a good message for living lordaeron people.

False.

Sylvanas confirmed that Forsaken are the same people they were in life.

2 Likes

Living Lordaeron people got slaughtered en-masse by your legal Sylvanas, alongside their military. Further more, Lordaeron was never disbanded, Sylvanas references it often.

2 Likes

And her kingdom isn’t called lordaeron. It is a dark kingdom meant for forsaken undead. Based on the only rule on warcraft that matters. Might makes right.

… It IS?

2 Likes

Saurfang doesn’t know the Alliance is helping him, furthermore the Alliance only let him out of his cell and gave him a clear shot to do what HE wants to do.

2 Likes

At the end of the day Sylvanas has the right of conquest… well had. And until the last couple minutes of her life, where she has gone full retard. Calia has denounced her claim.

1 Like

Because the Horde is suddenly omniscient… right. We have clear evidence Shaw assisted his “escape” and that he refused to go back peacefully, but that’s as far as the facts go.

The horde PC is the only witness left to confirm the alliance involvement in Saurfang’s escape. Dark Ranger lyana discovered enough for a good blackmail.

Feudalism is more than “legal heir” etc. It’s a contract between a Liege and a Vassal. Both have duties and rights. If the monarchy fails to do their duties (protection etc.) the Vassals (or people) can dismantle the monarchy or change the monarch by acclaim. This happened when Arthas (the “legal” monarch after he killed his father) started killing his people. The ones that became forsaken made Sylvanas their leader by acclaim.

If you are going to talk from the Horde perspective all you know is that he escaped, SI7 was found at his tracks, the guards were off duty due to Shaw and that there is some Hunters looking for his tracks.

You can draw a lot of conclusions from this and force the one you personally believe. I can personally say that the Alliance was hunting him and were attacking any Horde what could have helped him escape.

So from a certain perspective, he looks like a “traitor”, alright then if you want to continue this then perhaps stop calling him a traitor and go “from the look from this way he seems to be a traitor”.

2 Likes

First of all, I heavily frown upon bringing such IRL definitions into WOW, especially as yours is not entirely correct nor applicable, but I shan’t nitpick. Point is relatively simple.

The Forsaken are not the only people in Lordaeron, and even they have reservations about Sylvanas. And I am not talking about “Before the Storm”.

Google Kegan Darkmar, Roberick Dartfall, and Leonid Bartholomeow the Revered, if you are unfamiliar with them.

Nothing in your post can also explain why Calia would be an Usurper, especially as Terenas is held in insanely high regard, even by the Forsaken.

1 Like

I’m fine with that.

You have Shaw going around and making sure the guards are distracted specifically when Saurfang escaped. After telling us he will never return to the Horde.

• The moment he let Malfurion go.
  • Threw fight against Anduin(granted we don’t know that in character)
  • Went on a stroll in the middle of a battle(well that’s desertion)
  • Told us to leave him in the enemy prison
  • Suddenly decided that he wants to escape, with Shaw covering his tracks and distracting the guards so that he doesn’t get caught

What more do you need?

1 Like

Perspective of the current ruler and those who hate her brother. The priest that told Sylvanas she is there was more than a little distressed about it.

1 Like

In my perspective, you are a bird. Or a squirrel. Does that make sense?