Tarren-Mill lagging like crazy

Same on Draenor last coupple of days.

I have also been experiencing much higher than normal ms over the past 5 days on classic servers.

Another freeze at the moment. a huge one !

Still going on at this moment on argent dawn. Had to deplete a key cause of it. All the group lagging like crazy. Might be the dungeons servers since Boralus is fine.

Europe Malygos lagging like crazy in prime time 8 pm. Tol Dagor Key was depleted.
I have played with Teammates Thrall EU and it was lagging like hell and these lags are since a week.

WinMTR Statistics

WinMTR statistics

Host % Sent Recv Best Avrg Wrst Last
192.168.0.1 97 28 1 3 3 3 3
No response from host 100 27 0 0 0 0 0
81.210.138.124 0 137 137 7 13 41 13
de-fra01b-rc1-ae-16-0.aorta.net 0 137 137 14 20 38 29
ch-otf01b-ra1-ae8-0.aorta.net 0 137 137 14 20 39 26
213.46.179.58.aorta.net 0 137 137 14 24 77 30
ae1-br01-eqfr5.as57976.net 5 112 107 21 59 2615 2615
et-0-0-2-br01-eqam1.as57976.net 5 112 107 21 106 4397 4397
et-0-0-35-pe02-eqam1.as57976.net 0 137 137 21 29 143 32
185.60.112.157 0 137 137 20 27 51 33

The most inappropriate answer in this topic.
Since when this lag is related with our network?
Everyone have lag issues in epic battlegrounds, pvp zones like in Nazjatar when battle is up but the support saying is at our end.
Until when we will play this game: “it’s you, not us”? When blizzard will admit their servers are poorli designed? We pay for normal and bug free game.

And just to proove, fast search showing it:

1 Like

Always love the lack of communication from Blizzard…

So todays update; got more lag in vision that went on for perhaps two to three minutes (Local ping was at steady 40ms while World ping went from 40ms up to 57ms, although the lag was more along 3000ms). Happened twice during my vision run and luckily I didnt die and completed my run.

Would be nice to get some type of blue post in here with just a general update on the investigation or whatever they are doing. :confused: Getting tired of trying to get feedback from a brick wall.

When actually TBC private server hosted in Russian basement fixes problems faster then blizzard… Blizzard can we get any blue post atleast? Probably our raid night is over cause of YOUR END! Has been problem past 2-3 weeks

This needs a more recent blue post ASAP this situation has not been resolved nor have we been told whats going on. Also, leave our ISP alone, the issue is not coming from them.

Game isn’t even playable on Tarren Mill atm…

1 Like

Did the server just sh!t its pants again

Yea the instance server this time, just had 2 massive lagspikes in motherload on TM
mobs seemed to be lagging out as well, not meleeing just standing around for 4-5min until it stopped.

So maby give us 1 week of money back? where are all the blueposts??? tarren mill is chaos

Mazrigos is chaos too, unplayable… blizz fix your ****!

Tarren Mill - INSANE game lag in instances , like 1-5 min freeze durring m+ dung !! fix asap please

1 Like

Now again huge lag spikes on the server inside a mythic plus dungeon… Yesterday unable to interact with NPC or attack inside visions; people are losing a lot of resources in the form of horrific visions and ruined keys. A refund in the form of items, game time and a compensation for this week would be more than appropriate…

Disconnects, lagspikes, game freezing, black charselect screens. Dcing in m+ when the dungeon is allmost over, dcing in visions after 3/4 wings cleared.
Paying for 5 accounts I cant play on without issues. DO SOMETHING!!!

So this has been happening for me (and the friend I have been playing with) for about 2 weeks now. I didn’t post before because I saw there were plenty of replies already, but as it’s still ongoing…

I have been playing various hours between about 2pm and 2am UK time and have been playing Alliance and Horde on Shadowsong and Draenor servers respectively.

The issue happens on both servers and is not confined to a particular part of the day (at least during the hours I have been playing) but it does appear to be cyclical in nature - i.e. the lag starts by just spells/actions being a little bit slow to cast, progressing to severe delays (10+ seconds) in spellcasting, character movement delays/rubberbanding, loot lag (taking 5-20 seconds to loot) and even lag posting to the Local chat channel (this is the most unusual as have only rarely experienced this in all the years I have been playing). Then suddenly (or at least much more rapidly than it slowed) everything returns to normal again and play is fine until the cycle begins again.

It also does not appear to matter whether we are in a heavily populated zone (e.g. Mechagon) or a sparsely populated one (e.g. Stonetalon Mountains).

Neither I nor my friend are seeing significantly increased ping times in the in-game menu (25ms home and world is normal and, at most, we’re seeing 25ms home and 45ms world) and all other websites we attempt to browse are not experiencing delays. Discord voice chat, which we are using constantly whilst playing, is also undisturbed.

Both myself and my friend are based in the UK, although different parts of it and I’m on PlusNet (not sure what ISP my friend is using).

Have not yet been able to run a tracert whilst it’s happening, but will post if I can get one.

3 Likes

here we go again ffs sort your selfs out blizz i bring new players here and this leaves a really good first impression