TBC Classic ERA

My suggestion;

Bring just one TBC Classic ERA realm

Literally just one

I am sure there is a fair number of people whose favourite expansion is TBC. If there was a classic TBC server, I’d play it forever

Having just 1 realm would keep it active enough and require little upkeep

It ideally for me would be a fresh server, or it could allow cloning from classic era, I wouldn’t care either way

Please consider it, TBC is the best expansion by far for me

24 Likes

i agree, #TBCClassicwhen?

5 Likes

i agree, #TBCClassicwhen?

6 Likes

What a unique and innovative suggestion. /sarcasm.

sorry, wont happen.

not until you’ve been bled dry for your sub in cata / sod

Ah Dottie, always so positive!

1 Like

You are like that grumpy old grandpa that nobody wants to visit

1 Like

I will also play it. And especially Hardcore mode.

Id play that… but you said realm? Will it be regional? Will it be global? (here comes the elitism drama " cant play above 15ms its ruins my skills"). Also will it be pvp or pve? Coz trust me there is ppl that would not play pvp realm. So pve or rp looks the way, but then again will pvpers play on that ? Once way or another yes id play tbc classic. And wanna figure out how to bring back deleted characters that i keep seeing on another topic again and again and again? Once tbc era release, give the option to those ppl to get a lvl 60y character with basic gear ready to progress through tbc era, and consider the “bring clones back” case closed, which then again it looks fair. You asked ppl to move to tbc. they forgot and characters gone… both to blame, they take a new char of lvl 60y in tbc any they pick to create, and you are all even.

I’m on the wagon brother! Add Wrath Era there and we can be left alone and farm ICC on all classes with different race, faction combinations.

TBC ERA HYPE!
WRATH ERA HYPE!
Wrath forever, Cata never!

4 Likes

TBC ERA HYPE!
WRATH ERA HYPE!
Wrath forever, Cata never!

4 Likes

Fresh TBC progression server would be a dream come true

1 Like

I only play if PvE server. So hope this what you mean.
Or make it 2.

And 2 Wrath servers as well. please.

2 Likes

By all means, thausand times thumbs UP for this! TBC was so epic, I miss attunements and grind. Bring unnerfed dungeons back in their previous state and never remove attunements so we can separate casuals from veterans. TBC HYPE !

2 Likes

Yeah, would love TBC Era.
But blizz being blizz, they never understand what the customer actually wants.

We want TBC ERA!
oh u want a new storemount and a levelboost to buy? you got it dude!

2 Likes

There is enough players for sure to cover all the costs of the server/servers and staff.

I understand their vision to go through all the expansions, but honestly in the some point player count is going down.

TBC, and Wrath era servers could easily keep more subscriptions active.

Cataclysm is splitting opinions more than enough, the next ones will do the same too.

3 Likes

100% agreed. If I might add a suggestion which I’ve been doing a few times already: make an ingame suggestion ‘tbc realms please’.
That might have more impact than writing on the forums.

1 Like

Agree, TBC era please.

2 Likes

TBC Era. No dungeon nerfs + all attunements.

3 Likes

bump,

TBC ERA please,

Allow us to go home again.

2 Likes