TBC Classic ERA

TBC Era pls

10 Likes

Is ERA a fully progressed server?
If that’s the case, i don’t really see the appeal, but i understand it’s different for everyone.

How about a seasonal TBC, like an fresh, accelerated TBC going from hellfire citadel to sunwell in 1 year time, perhaps with a small twist.

TBC PLEASE blizzard,

let us play the best version of wow ever created.

7 Likes

TBC simply the best

3 Likes

Yep. Bump /10

3 Likes

I just wanna level from classic thru tbc on my smite priest.
The priest I’ve played all through classic-tbc-wrath is dead to me now that smite priest is dead in cata. :frowning:

Bring back tbc/wrath servers!

6 Likes

i want a tbc server too would take another cycle not really a fan of cata. do the staff ever talk to the community just seems to be people commenting and no reply ever

5 Likes

All we need is 1 server, just 1,

probably best to make it a pvp server as well, pvpers would be happy and pve’ers can just avoid fights if they wunna chill,

make it happen.

1 Like

PvE server. Thank you very much. So make that 2 or only PvE. PvPers can always flag.

Theres no need for 2 servers, all that will do is dwindle the server pop’s,
pvp servers have always drawn more attention, if you dont like pvp you can always avoid conflicts, you have flying mounts, meaning avoiding pvp is extremely easy,
and no world buffs means world pvp will have less of an impact on your character,

Its world of warcraft.
not world of peacecraft.

1 Like

If it was going to be done they would have done it when the Wrath pre-patch hit. Same goes for the Wrath Era when the Cata pre-patch hit.

Some of us play still HC in other xpacs. ANd I abhor PvP, which is later addon in WoW - Why you think PvE reams tagges Normal?
And all this meaning I won’t play on PvP server as in /no, not going to happen.

Nice try, but not convincing.

With a single server you’re going to get 95% Horde and 5% Ally.

With 2 servers you’ll get one Megaserver with 90% Horde and 10% Ally and a smaller one (pvp or pve) with 90% Ally and 10% Horde.

2 Likes

And this how it should be. Not all love mega server, not all love PvP - And still too many ways tricking player into activate PvP.

1 Like

Congratulations, you won the most ridiculous statement of the year.

5 Likes

Pay for 4 accounts, cancelling them all, really enjoyed Vanilla and TBC classic and era was great but gonna wait for TBC classic before I resub.

4 Likes

i agree, #TBCClassicwhen?

7 Likes

Bring back old world servers!

3 Likes

Vanila era+SOD+Hardcore is there

Can’t play Dreanei, Can’t go Oulands or Northrend!

Give 2 Era servers to each classic!

1 Like