TBC Classic ERA

WotLK classic fresh, please!

With direct bridge from Vanilla to Wrath.
Delete TBC.

pitchfork noises

1 Like

brother eww.

3 Likes

Remember Thekal (PvP)
Jin’do (PvP)
Giantstalker (Normal)

Gone in 3-5 months.

2 realms! Or make that one realm a PvE one.

2 Likes

Sad that the petition is sitting at 1352… none of the people I know were even aware it exists

1 Like

That’s true, but the context is different.
Back then, there were the choice of abandoning your character, gold, progress to start fresh, and face the prospect to level 1-70 all over again or stay on your existing server.

Today, a fresh TBC (or wrath) will not have this competition.

2 Likes

Yeah… I really miss it sometimes. Even tho this is unpopular opinion, I loved running AV all day long even tho I was already full pvp geared. It was chaos, it was messy, but I had fun. I might be sperg, idk, but really, I had a great time drinking beers and listening to music while doing world pvp and AVs… I love retail too (really good end game content, love the raids, love the mm+ system), but sometimes I just wanna play TBC… my favorite classic xpac by far, loved everything about it, even the long a** rep grinds that was sometimes painful… I really do miss it when I just wanna chill and blow off some steam…

3 Likes

Where is that petition? can you send a link please?

1 Like

Link to the petition:
https://www. change. org/p/fresh-burning-crusade-servers-for-the-classic-wow-community?source_location=psf_petitions

That is still not a TBC Classic server petition, but rather a TBC “season-of-discovery”-like server:

I didn’t sign it.
Show me a petition for a TBC classic 2.4 / 2.5 server and I will sign.

2 Likes

Yes please. I never got a chance to properly experience TBC. TBC Classic was rushed and ended before I even leveled up. Classic Era is the best thing they did in WoW. TBC Classic Era would be the next best thing.

2 Likes

Should report anyone who links that one tbh.

Yeah you’re right thats not what i want either. My bad

Calm down dude

1 Like

Any fresh will die in a few month without fighting bots and blocking rusians