TBC Classic ERA

It is very important that all the tier stay in their pre nerf condition.

3 Likes

Even though many people don’t like attunements much mainly because being alt unfriendly, they are natural barrier against rushing content which is good thing from ERA perspective.

7 Likes

We all want to see the TBC server!

7 Likes

Yes we do!

2 Likes

Keep the hype train rolling.

4 Likes

Give us a fresh burning crusade server NOW

3 Likes

TBC Hype! Lets go! :smiley:

3 Likes

The Burning Crusade! HYPE HYPE HYPE

2 Likes

No they cant on a pvp server

2 Likes

Take me back to SSC!

4 Likes

I didn’t have time to enjoy TBC as I was busy IRL. Please bring back a server

4 Likes

TBC Era plz i liked TBC PvP wee need this back!

3 Likes

As someone who quite completed ERA, i’m looking forward continuing on TBC.

I like the idea of taking my time and not having a timeline to rush things

4 Likes

Check the TBC thread to /like →

3 Likes

No bots?

The playerbase seemed to love those in TBC Classic. Boosters and farm wars everywhere.

The level boost created a massive surge of ‘instant’ high level characters that could immediately be botted be set to farm BRD. No need to waste time levelling the bots up - it became like a factory production line.

The level boost was one of the greatest gifts to botters in WoW history and made a lot of them very, very rich, and of course as the bot-farmed gold started to flood into the economy and as GDKP became increasingly rampant, the demand for bot-farmed gold spiralled until the two fed off each other, creating a symbiotic relationship between the GDKP boosters and the bot networks who fuelled them.

Of course Blizzard made a lot of money out of it too. The really big bot network took out hundreds of subs, and each of those subs bought a level boost, $$$$ TA-CHING! $$$$$

Is it any wonder that Blizzard were so slow to tackle the problem? Doing so would cut of a major source of their income.

1 Like

FRESH TBC start from lvl 1 ! Without anybody having enough gold to get 280% mount directly !

a whole new adventure !!! let’s go Blizz !

2 Likes

there is a change dot org petition , on metagoblins youtube channel , go sign it too

3 Likes

I just miss Karazhan. Greatest raid in all expacs.

2 Likes

TBC fresh classic please!!

4 Likes