Teaming with EU players is unbearable experience

Jesus Christ, how high ego you have ? I have news for you, its just a fck*ng game, yesterday i meet russia premade ( 2 servers 5 and 5 ) in WSG we win 3-0, total dominance, they got 5 HK max and ?
Its just a game and exactly people like you just keep destroying this game with your be a pro / try hard attitude.
If you wanna be pro, go and play rated, i dont give a f**k about you and your Russia pro attitude, maybe get a life, HK isnt everything…

3 Likes

I won many against guild premades too at least 19 of them yesterday. Pity for them. Many of them were pve when I met them in the bg. I finished my 50k honor neck essence achievement couple days ago. While other players still trying to grind , thats the difference. But I never qued epic bgs with eu players.

Hi 12 years old ivan. Few days ago you were crying like a baby lost 40 bgs in row and now you win 40 in row. Such a rollercoaster. So you have 50% win rate now. Balanced as it should be.

6 Likes

Normals are not mixed , epics are mixed. I still win many normals while losing 6 a day. But epic bgs sometime 25 bg loss a day.

Since this merge honestly ive seen russians doing not much on my teams, top damage is usually still eu players aswell as healing and often im seeing russians just run around aimlessly or chasing horde forever till they get pulled back to the horde base like ashran and then dieing even when people are shouting to stop. Maybe its cause you all arent in 1 group speaking the same language youre now having the same problems eu realms have had. But even still the top scorers i have seen since this merge are mostly eu realms and sometimes german

1 Like

We have diff play style , we dont rush tower destroy them. German horde and russian alliance epic bgs used to last 2 hours for example when they play against each other. Nobody try hards anymore.

If you are so good how come we don’t see pure russian teams in tourneys?
Go and win them. Win Blizzkon and show them all.
I don’t deny russian premades win a lot in BG, only because ally are not organized due to the simple fact they are mixed from all over EU, while russians are one country, one language.
But when you meet people from the same team, that are organized it doesn’t seem like you do anything special, prove me wrong, win Blizzkon or at least a tourney. I am not saying there are not good russian players, but less talk until they show in a tourney.

1 Like

So what are you saying?
Non-organized groups are easier to beat in any sport (or activity), than organized groups? Well, hello Sherlock, that’s common knowledge since humanity existed, that’s why people started organizing in societies in first place.
So what’s the news here?
You are all russians and you are better organized on the base of your common country, language, culture.
What are you bragging and keep on moaning about?

7 Likes

Germans and russians used to never leave tower and bunker areas alone. They used to stay there with 15 players.

Nowadays we are having 35 players from english horde realms directly goes SHB , alliance directly goes towerpoint.

It wasnt like this. There were blockades on both sides.

Epic bgs right now 10 minutes lasting bgs while they were lasting 2 hours sometimes. English realm players causes this problem.

German , russian horde vs russian alliance fights were very very long.

So you still don’t get it do you? Maybe your English is bad and you, yourself is an explanation of the thing you are moaning about, without realizing it?
German players are only germans playing on german servers.
Russian players are only russians playing on russian servers.
So called “English” players, playing on “English” servers are all other players from EU that don’t have dedicated servers (or don’t want to play on them). Do you not understand that many of those don’t speak English natively and are not from the same state?

3 Likes

They speak , whoever I talked with direct message on the epic bg last few days they were able to speak with me fluently. I talk many english players in pm while playing they all reply me in b1 level english language level at least so far. When I joined epic bgs I found your complaints were wrong. They just dont take orders from RL and do whatever they want.

I haven’t complained about anything, just trying to show you why it’s different to play with a group of one country/language vs mixed. I have been in many BGs where random people spam something in their native language.
Including russians typing in cyrilic.

3 Likes

When I see people going different directions and split groups , I whisper them to stay in group. And they all knew b1 level english grammar so far.

Language is only one part of the mixture.
I mentioned several times, “country” “culture”.
If you are so good, why don’t you win it? You can’t, there is very little one can influence on his own.
People from same country/language/culture feel like a closed society and have in intrinsic feeling of following some higher purpose and agenda.
That is very important for moral, organization and following. It lacks in mixed groups and is present in one nationality groups.
It’s a known psychological aspect of the mob and group mentality. Games are no different to it.
So why are you so surprised about it, exactly what do you expect?

3 Likes

I just hear about russians thing and I can tell you I m shocked :neutral_face:
I really dont get it that ppl complain about others players who play good just because they dont know how to play. :joy: And Blizzard make them wish come true…we will split russians yeaa :smirk::joy:

It’s not that his english is bad, you just can’t have a normal conversation with this person because anything you say will be ignored because he just doesn’t give a fck what people say.

Truth is relative, didn’t you know?

8 Likes

True and not! Some really dont know so good english but they r ok ppl others…hmm :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

We have people from kz , belarus , moldova etc. We are mixed too.

Just join an epic bg and whisper them tonight. All will reply you in b1 level english language some even b2 level.

If they dont play defence game why do they play.

This week I won 3 times 625-0 on alterac but I hardly convinced 15 players to stay near shb and defend.

I’m starting to think you are right, it’s like he either doesn’t comprehend what is said or just ignores it.

2 Likes

Absolutely this. Every conversation with him just turns into a Russian circle-jerk.

5 Likes