Teaming with EU players is unbearable experience

Remember this is the guy who said he thought you should get an hour long Deserter debuff when everyone facing the RA was leaving the game.

Then last wednesday apparently left 40 losing games in 4 hours rofl.

Honestly. You have to take anything Lana says with a HUGE pinch of salt cause he’s just all over the place.

I dont know, every post from you is the same thing.
EU players are bad Q-Q, they are low, dont listen Q-Q, we are better, we are russian.
Nobody gives a f*ck what are you saying, do you get that ?
If you want pro BG, go rated with your comrades, if you go random, dont talk.
Really, Russia is different world, not country.

3 Likes

Seems this topic will be solved in Classic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Clearly there is for some players :slight_smile: It was always like that! BTW we are talking about random BG, aren’t we? If you want a teamwork then probably RBG is for you. RndBG is like LFG, you fall into bunch of random players who don’t care, don’t take responsibility for anything, are fresh PvPers with low gear which can be one shot. What else can you expect? I guess this is why Russians win most RndBGs games because they communicate whilst players are international whose language to communicate is English and not everyone is good at spoken English.

I am sure RBG are completely different story.

Yeah , I’ll give you an example , if you are russian horde and alliance will attack sunken ring from south workshops , we didnt need to know that blizzard itself , some russian on the road sees it and reports to RL and RL tells them ally will attack sunken ring we directly go there.

1 Like

Jesus and again, nobody gives a fck, fine 1 player go and want play RANDOM bg with russians, wau big deal…
I work 12 hours per day now and if i have some time at evening, ill go and join rndbg, i want to relax play a game that i like, yea if leader or someone have good point i read it, even answer to him, but i dont want to play some extra mega hardcore pro BG with fcking Russia clowns, who think, that WoW and hk’s are whole world, do you get that finally ???
Few years ago i was good PvP player ( little bit confi yea ), but times change people get job, family and if i have time for hobby, i like to relax and enjoy it, thats all, for that Its random, for try hards or for just better organized bgs you have rated.
Maybe one time when you grow up, you will understand that, for now, you just need understand, that a lot people just dont give a f
ck about your hk’s and tactits.
You are perfect example, why a lot people dont want to play with Russia players. Cya

2 Likes

Rated bg next season last season I think. There wont be rated bg anymore. Hota has been 2400 rating with grand marshall title.because nobody plays on that ladder anymore. And nobody will play.

You are really helping rated bg scene by dodging it.

And no people still playing rated.

2 Likes

Well, now might be an interesting time since they might do something.

They had better do something , you are from stormscale. On the legion last season there were 10 stormscale rated bg players on top 100. They are good players.

You should grow up tho. Players like you decreasing eu’s win rates. No wonder they have 46% win rate in general. Because you dont care random bg . But in reality they are just bad players who doesnt play team play. You must always listen RL in the bg. And you cant say if he has a good point I’ll listen to him. Because everyone listens them on ru. Thank god we dont have players like you. If he has a good point I’ll listen to him. Jesus.

And you get this number, how?

Well, I don’t want to ruin your mood, but acting like a mindless sheep in a random bg does not make you a good player either.

We have established a long time ago that “we” just play a Random BG for different reasons and with a different mindset. You seem to be stuck confirming that for some reason…

3 Likes

It helps a lot if you listen 1 player on the bg.

The hunter like upside , listens if he has a good point. We listen blindly. And we win 90% of the games.

If he keeps listening if RL has good point , he will keep losing. RL is given to players who has highest rated experience when they join bgs. Hunters like upside cant know.

That hunter upside dont care about you, you know.
I dont care if i have 46% winrate, in fcking random bg, sometimes when i log in fully tired from 12h job, i just want enjoy the game, but Russia boy like you can’t understand that, so hurry up and go back to your mommy for monthly money, so you can farm most important thing on earth - hk’s.

2 Likes

Thing is, on eu ill shout up for instance in IoC if horde has docks ill shout glaives are up, sometimes im there on my own to kill them but sometimes that can be cause a lot of people in the group dont really understand english.

Since the merge ive shouted things up as i always do in ebgs and i cant recall yet being helped by a russian, always eu players. Im only convinced russians play as a team when they have a leader to tell them exactly what to do and if they dont have that they fall apart and if their success rate on ebgs was high, its because of that reason, and the russian trend for loving to farm hks in long games. Which a lot of eu players just dont have the time to do

2 Likes

Wow, so basically since you play from work you get paid for doing nothing. Nice. Did you notice that the guy said at least 3 times that he has a 12 hours job or your low quality brain has not been able to catch that info?

You are 28? Damn i thought you were 15, it would have explained a lot of things.

Please stop with the low quality thing, bring up new arguments because you just say the same things over and over again. You are boring. You lack the ability of keeping up a constructive conversation.

Have a nice working day…oh wait since you play at work…happy bgs :smiley:

1 Like

Ive never lost 8 games in a row especially ebgs. I find russian players worse just they work as a team which is what makes them win. Ive been in 1 ebg game months ago where a russian mage was our RL on an eu game and everyone listened and we roflstomped a horde russian team and ive been in previous games where everyone worked together and we beat russian teams pretty easily im not convinced theyre better. Now we’re all merged if i see russians always at the top of the boards ill say different but so far its always eu and german players

1 Like

Omg really hard and exhausting work, according to your words. Maybe this is why you have always so much free time to write all that bs. Got it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You cant believe this trolls fairytails. He playing 16 hours per day in work yeah ok. He is lying almost in every post he make.

28y old and act like 6y old baby, well its worthless to try say something else.