Thank you for making SPs unplayable

IDK mate, but my hardcasts should defintely do more than 16-18K baseline, 30K crits on 400+K Health pools. And maybe or main source of damage should have a better dispel protection. But who am I to argue?

Also, I’m not even talking about my damage ability. I’m talking to you about how it’s almost impossible to pull full casts out on this meta, and somehow you’re arguing that it should be like that cuz I can stun/silence a healer. Go figure

I don’t need to figure anything blud. You are the one moaning on forums about your spec since SL. Go figure, cause quite frankly this tech isn’t working, since devs don’t care. Also jokes on you i don’t even play dk. I remember times tho, when you were complaining about dks, saying that ams should not give magic immunity etc, but still here we are and it’s not even ams that is a problem.

1 Like

Ah yes, now you bring random stuff when you run out of arguments.

AMS providing full magic immunity, sitting on a low CD, combined with AMZ, Rune of Spellwarding, etc. was a problematic combo - and many DKs even argued that SPs were free wins to them - and turns out I was right since Blizz has nerfed it ever since :man_shrugging:

That basically means I should go around talking to everyone who complains and say “you have this combo” so you have no reason to complain?
Everyone has their right to complain as long as it doesnt go overboard. He aknowledged he went overboard slightly at the start but that there are still some issues around SP hard-casting and no actual dispel protection.

Its almost like you are trying to win an argument with that comment. Doesnt matter what you play, you have alot of combos you can do on every spec.

But ppl need to srsly realize that just because someone is complaining about something or asking for something it doesnt mean they want everything they say. Can be simply as little as better dispel protection. Can be as simple as Void Eruption instant. If none of it works well, they can just revert it.

What is the random argument? everything i wrote is fact. You hiding it won’t magically change reality.

The solution is simple, if any caster has a lot of casting to do, the damage should be dangerous if free casting is allowed.

2 Likes

Sp is strong cause it work with everything almost just like warrior, our cc sure is a part of it but it’s not like it’s the most broken thing in the game.

Yeah u were hardstuck 1800 in solo shuffle as a frigging DESTRO lock instead until you realised you can respec to the NPC simulator which elevated you to 2k instead :clap:
Maybe that’s why you have such a tragic view? Since you’re such a tragic player that doesn’t have a clue?

SP’s CC is harder to be effective with than the CC of Warlocks/Mages. No debate about it.

If you think that you typing my cr to insult me gonna work in your little head, sorry to disappoint. But thanks for voicing your opinion. If i’ll ever need help or a take of bozo, hopefully you’ll be around to demolish someones argument with your check-pvp tech.

Simple observation that hardstuck low rated and low experienced players generally have no idea what they’re talking about :+1:

There won’t be a single good player, or a high experienced Warlock/Mage that actually agrees with you. Let me know when one does.

This alone shows how pathetically clueless you are

Simple observation of simple minded person. Newsflash, your observations are irrelevant + wrong. Relevant argument waiting room.

Thanks for enlightening me all mighty pvp-checker. I really asked for your clueless take, which provides 0 argument.

This statement alone proves how not only clueless you are, how pathetic are your arguments. DeMo LoCk DeTeCtEd, OpInInO ReJeCtEd. Next time don’t hide your chars pls, so i can call out your main and use same argument vs you.

Tfw your forum post counter is higher than your CR from 400 games of shuffle as a destro lock. Slow down, it’s catching up to your Demo’s.

More to do with the fact you think ‘warlock is designed just to do damage’ xd

Maybe that’s why you’re so embarrassingly low. I imagine the only buttons you’re pressing are immolate, incinerate and Chaos Bolt on your destro xd

Error 404: Keybinds for Fear, Shadowfury, Coil, CS, curses, Axe Toss, Grimoire Felguard not found xd

HAHaa. Painfully cringe.

I like your style. You are still riding your high horse. Providing zero counter arguments to mine while saying that i am wrong. I can tell that you had a lot of interactions with humans in your life. Maybe next to 0.
Again, explaining for simple minded person, aka you, you typing random words doesn’t prove that I am wrong.

Ikr, I feel for you. It takes a special kind of special to make an S+ tier class look C tier.

Having to tell you that SP cc is not comparable to the CC of Warlocks/Mages and that the dispel protection offered to SP vs Affliction is a world apart and how the punishment for casting between Sp and Warlocks is vastly different doesn’t need ‘counter arguments’. It should be well established as fact. It would be educating you, rather than ‘debating’ with you.

Okay buddy, you keep telling yourself that. Don’t worry, Warlock is the reason you managed a season best as Destro of 1800 from 400 + games in solo shuffle. If you played SP you’d have seen a 2.4 on your screen for the first time in your pitiful existence

K a p p a

https ://imgur.com/YS0VV11

Always the worst players in the game talking the most nonsense ffs

Thanks for understanding, would be nice if you’d stop torturing me with your nonsense. Especially with a part where you come up with random assumptions, which never was written.

And who brought that comparison blud. Spoiler alert: wasn’t me.

Thanks for writing a take that i haven’t touched. Very relevant. Reading comprehension is real.

Another start of a statement that your brain couldn’t comprehend to finish. Really relevant. I really wonder what happens when you kick spriest and affli lock on shadow. Can you enlighten me.

" Bla Bla Bla, i am hiding my chars in pvp-check while not shying away to check others " CoolStoryBob.
Somehow always the temp room IQ clowns, who can’t type 3 sentence without getting called out of making things up or being wrong, are the ones who run their mouths and pretend that they are smart. Newsflash bud, all you did so far is embarrassing yourself.

Man’s only experience in 3v3 content comes from Solo Shuffle where he was hardstuck 1800 from 400 + games as an S+ tier class and thinks he’s qualified to comment on spec performance and qualities.

My e y e s.

https://imgur.com/a/Us4WEzz
5 year to progress from 1550 to 2200. Am i doing this correct you hardstuck boosted by BFA clown?

Almost, buddy! But February 23rd 2018 was not BFA, it was Legion, where I played drum roll please an Affliction and Demonology Warlock to 2400 + :rofl:

My guy, solo inflation couldn’t even boost you to 2.4 on an s+ tier class. How is it even possible to lose rating at that point? Stop yapping on the forums and go learn how to press your buttons better.

Oh wow, my man exposed himself in 4k.

2.2 in your case. 5 year to achieve duelist :clap: talking about being hardstuck.

My guy i didn’t pvp at all in 10.0.7 and in 10.0.5 demo wasn’t S tier. Get a grip.
Maybe stop running your mouth on forum and instead learn how to read.

Aw, it’s okay buddy. I know that since you have never achieved it yourself, you aren’t even aware that there is no 2.4 2v2 achievement and that 2.2 is the highest achievement you can get in 2s (disregarding the current ‘Elite’ seasonal ranks, which you also haven’t got). I got 2.4+ in both 2s and 3s on my Warlock in Legion :slight_smile:

You played 1500 rounds in SOLO SHUFFLE last season (the most inflated bracket in the history of the game) and STILL couldn’t get Duelist once :clap:

For comparison of our skill levels, I was at elite after 100 rounds :rofl: