Thank You For Your Reports

wait hold on what? 30 instance lockout?!

EDIT: oh my freaking lord i just read the post. unbelievable.

I’ve seen and investigated the same roster of bots which are inside Stratholme farming in deep evenings till mornings almost at every server I guess it’s the same guy abusing servers, none of them are responding on my whispers so I will keep reporting them to let blizzard “investigate” that, the community just need to do something with bots because obviously and unfortunately blizzard does not, not enough reports I guess. Mostly in the evenings from ~11 p.m. some of them starting from Ironforge auction house and moving as bot towards FP-EPL-STRAT, priests are easy to be found when they log in, they have a perk that makes a noisy sound around.

My tactic:
Open “who” → Type - Stratholme → Categorize and filter by a guild → Click whisper to non-guild → Say hello or something → Report, by clicking right-click on its name, when it’s not responding on my messages.

With the current date and time when you see it, for example:

Suspect a bot farming Stratholme 11:30 pm 06/16/2020

Nonguild Druids, Priests, and Mages are 99% bots. Same at every Euro server.

I can’t attach the list because of the rules there are 5 druids 5 priests and 15 mages at 11:30 pm. Later at night, it was 50+ bots in Stratholme every server.

P.S. My opinion on this. Im paying for 4 subscribes for my whole family, why should I do your work, keep reporting, you are telling to your community. But it takes so much time. Blizzard, There are rules, I’m paying money you’re supposed to ensure compliance with the rules, not me. Bots will reduce your profit in the long term, more bots → less interest → fewer people playing → fewer bots → less income. I think you really should hire a team this will be cheaper than losing loyal customers in a long term. A lot of my childhood friends left wow when it was the first critical bots situation, long ago.

You have closed topic, 6,2k VIews in 18 hours is too huge for the forum? it shows how people concerned about bots. And you still do nothing. Keep closing topics about bots…

19 Likes

all servers are

blizz do not care about bots since they pay subscriptions etc
money + pad the engagement numbers and sub numbers

They’re on all servers, both factions. 3x Mage, 1 priest, 1 druid.
All unguilded.
Go to ANY server and ANY faction and /who Strath and you’ll see at least 2-3 groups active at all times.

yeah, i checked other servers 50+ bots in Strat farming tonight at every server : <

There is a guy on Judgement who has 15 bots (not even kidding about this number): he is herbing in Eastern Plagueland and has control of the enitre zone for 12-14h a day. He has been there for months. He uses many form of harrassments against who kills is bots: obscene language and various kind of threats included. If you put him on ignore, he starts threatening you with the other account.

He told me that even if they ban him soon, he will just roll other bots because the time between banwaves is way too long and he can easily take advantage during this time.

There are massive reports on him. I have reported the threaths to the police as well. I opened a ticket and received a “funny” automated response from Blizz GM. Seriously?

Blizzard does nothing to improve the situation and even if they decide to ban bots, it will be too late. You have to ban every 2-4 weeks maximum, not every 6-8 months.

I have the strong feeling you can do whatever you want in this game: cheating, threatening players etc. The punishment will come way too late (after 6-8 months) and will be mild (supension versus ban).

I do not reccomend this game to young kids or a fragile persons: all forms of harrasments aren’t punished consistently and you have to deal with it.

24 Likes

Does that work by reporting them when they dont whisper back?

When i did that i dont get the message “Thank you for your report” or what it says.

bots are not only killing the games economy but also taking away all the fun. blizzards greed for bot sub money will sadly destroy wow classic for us all… most of the people that stopped wow i know did cuz of the bot infestation. very sad indeed…

7 Likes

You are not getting the message because of some ui addons i guess. Had the same issue as well. In previous even was not possible to report at AV afkers because of UI hidden errors.

So, let me update the community here on the situation:

1. I have been informed that the player who issued these real life threats is not European but comes from the former Soviet Union, a country with a different culture where Mafias and Corruption and Organized Crime are widespread and common.

2. Said player is known as “MR-I-OWN-EASTERN PLAGUELANDS”.

3. Said player has been known to own at least 15 bot and multiboxer accounts, probably over 20.

4. Said player is what we called on Private Servers a “professional Russian player”.

5. Said player has assigned his bots to cover every Mining Node and Herbalism node that spawn in the Eastern Plaguelands and harvest them, 24/7.

6. Said player has issued the same threats to many other pleayers who have reported him for the same reason, but nothing has happened.

There is a certain very popular thread at Reddit regarding this issue going on in reddit right now where someone has posted screenshots of multiple threats of violence and homicide versus his family and himself. According to this person, no action has been taken by Blizzard on the offender, and offender continues to play as we speak.

I would like to underline that what’s happening is normal on private servers where we played with Russians. Some Russian players, the so-called professionals, exhibited this same behavior and monopolized resources with multiple accounts and bots to sell them for real money.

Blizzard should never have allowed Russians to play on EU servers.

Ofc, legitimate Russian players have their own servers and are not to blame for any of this.

6 Likes

Thanks God I have not received a rl threat, but the behaviour and language is clearly intimidating: words like “hello animal”, “trash”, “dog” etc. He is acting like he is owning the zone and you have no right to be around.

I logged in the early morning, I was at EPL FP and he saw my char and told me “hello animal” with one of his bot and he added “my 15 chars is now open”; translation: my 15th bot is ready, there is no way you are going to farm here.

I was forced to leave EPL with my alt because he started ganking me with one his bot (he was behind the screen controlling one of them), flaming and using obscene language.

No one is going EPL when he is around: he has the entire control of the zone.

I decided to move to Silithus. I would like to log in and farm some herbs in peace without getting harassed with obscene language by a bots owner. I just hope they will ban him. Crossfinger! May God help us in this crusade against bots.

3 Likes

US servers as well

Guys tell us your story related to the bots, to keep that topic on high.

These stratholme bots are absolutely ridiculous. From time to time they “break”, just standing around in their respecitve party groups in IF. When you inspect them you can see how ridiculous the gear is that they are wearing and its also obvious that every bit of it drops in Stratholme.

If you sit outside Strat side entrance you can even farm the bots from the enemy faction quite easily for honour when they pop out to reset as well, yielding a few k honour per hour if done right.

Its so apparent that this is taking place, they are not even trying to hide it. Probably because they know that blizzard won’t grow a spine anytime soon anyway.

1 Like

I do not think bots are farming like 30 dungeons per night/full day. Even if more than 30, This only limits the problem of farm bots to 6 hours per day a bit not solving. 6 hours in case if they are farming one unique dungeon for 12 mins, I am pretty sure it isn’t, I think they can farm 20-50 mins minimum per one dungeon so it is 10-25 hours per day of farm lol. They now allowed to farm 6-25 Maximum ^-^ hours per day instead of as it was 8-24? Maybe the ban is better as described in rules? This only make limits for real players : \

P.S. Correct my calculations if im wrong. Or if i get it wrong totally)

has been like this for a long long time now, one of the reasons why righteous orbs are so cheap

1 Like

yeah, i find out of it only yesterday, checked it at auction after this topic from us servers https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/botting-in-classic-wow-has-evolved/549604

You’re a liar. I didn’t hurt anybody. Everyone knows my charms, and that I’m only standing in the EPL.
I also want to say that I am ONLY in the EPL and am only responsible for the EPL. My character nicknames.
I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. I’M NOT AFRAID OF THE BAN. I DIDN’T HURT ANYBODY. I’M AN HONEST PLAYER.
Bisrog Ussrkhal Ritter Ussrattack Ussrkow Melanie Howau Dontcrynoob Markizov Balltazar Mariapower Deonisiya
Give me at least one screenshot of the threats from these characters. And I’m gonna record an apology video on my lap.
There are other people in other locations. I’m not responsible for them. The BIZZARD will check who threatened this man. I DIDN’T DO IT. I’VE NEVER HURT ANYONE BEFORE.

P.S
I have already sent a request to BLLizard to find out. Who is the person who threatened you. But it was not me.

PRUF is that I’m telling the truth. It’s People Lying. - https://youtu.be/SfcQtOzD5Lc . Characters on which threats were not even created on the server Judjment

hacks@blizzard.com
Weird that it wasn’t mentioned in the original post though.

Where’s the email in that quote? Hm? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR INCOMPETENT TEAM Kaivax, USELESS BLIZZARD SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR TEAM SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED ALREADY.

Blizzard, you are a complete disgrace of a company vomiting on your playerbase. Just hire some people and get rid of the bots who are destroying the integrite of your game. The only major gaming company who doesn’t do anything about bots is Blizzard…and it’s just disgusting…