Thank You For Your Reports

go easy on them, they say as quickly as they can, for small indie companies it’s hard to deal with high end well financed groups of cheaters.

on a serious note though i really don’t think they are doing even a fraction of what happened in vanilla to deal with cheaters, they are far too reliant on the auto mod that works so well in retail and dealing with issues, employ people that know and play the game and stop relying on an automated system that doesn’t work to do in a month what a real life person can do in 10 min of watching a bot.

4 Likes

On NA forums, they said on chinese WoW forums (Chinese WoW version controlled by Netease due to law and ect), they posting about bans WEEKLY both retail and classic.

Dont know why NA and EU not capable for that…

2 Likes

because chinese version sells wow tokens, its in their interest to ban gold farmers/bots

on eu/na not so much

what a joke of a response. you’re spitting in the faces of your customers. sadly i can’t report your post because its an insult to our intelligence

10 Likes

Automated blue post?
Reports don’t do nothing.
Vanilla had anti-cheat system, when someone moved at abnormal way, cheater got rooted and banned, or Im wrong? Even that is taken out?
Youtube contents about wow pandemic boting are taken down now also?

3 Likes

what if bots rightclick report players :scream:

1 Like

Reporting do not work, I have reported same bot for 1 month every day, 6 times aday. Not banned yet. Had guildies go to his zone just to report him and he is still not banned. Do you guys actually have to add Tokens before taking action vs botters?. As a company you guys done need the botters sub fee. I see why you can on Chinease servers cause you have tokens. So they are comepetitors with you guys there. But seens you guys dont sell tokens on EU you wont ban the bots cause you want the sub fee. I know its alot of money. But Think about all the 15 year customers that will prob never buy a blizzard product ever again after this.

Like there is no point doing 5mans as max level with good gear, cause its being hard botted so its just not worth our time to do it. Even fishing being botted with 100 chars at one location at times. Its so bad, we need a better post than this.

We need a big banwave. And give every goldbuyer a fair warning, buy gold one more time and ur perm banned imo.

Im really dissapointed in you blizzard.

2 Likes

Im pretty sure that our reports is getting batched btw. Cause we see no action taken

1 Like

Nonguild 5 druids 5 priests 15 mages Stratholme at Ashbringer tonight : /

1 Like

Lol, just checking other servers, more than 50 nonguild dru, mages, priests at Everlook server, Strat farming. We need an addon for a such massive reports)

You should have done something before Righteous Orbs dropped to 13g a piece due to the AH being flooded with them by Stratholme farm bots.

At least you banned our top performing mage for trading Black Lotus. That guy really had it coming.

1 Like

Na y’all lying, y’all too busy making money and dont care about us chumps.

1 Like

“Keep doing what you’re doing, it might keep your sub active for a couple more weeks” basically.

2 Likes

Just report :joy: OK

2 Likes

This post is straight up trolling. I have recorded on video and sent evidence to hacks@blizzard and that bot was still operating weeks after report and ofc i did not got reply. What a way to save face when you like this juicy $$$$ from botters

4 Likes

Cmon bro…
Dont be so impatient…
Let the botters pay a few hundreds of monthly subs first :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve been reporting the same bots since phase 2, I don’t even bother anymore

3 Likes

How high is the ping to the Blizzard agents that investigate the cases?

Does it take 6 months for the reports to reach you?

Takes so damn long that one would think you are sending the reports to another univers!

2 Likes

Such hollow words.
Act instead of trying to shush us.
You have done literally nothing, the bots I have reported months ago are still at it.
I’m not wasting my time any longer with reporting.
Do your job, it’s disgusting.

7 Likes