The decline is here

You are not honest, you are a troll.
It’s not your first non justified classic bashing doom thread without any facts to support the imaginary demise.
It’s just a shame that people don’t ignore those thread and moderators don’t do anything to stop those false rumors.

Moggs got ganked a lot and he has been raging about it for days now!

When BGs come out he will rage about them aswell…

The game is very much alive and will be for a very long time.

How do you know that BGs won’t change anything? It’s evident to me at least that it will be a game changer. Lots and lots of people will queue up and join BG’s. This will have a huge impact on WPvP.

Step out of your negative mindset and try to be realistic here. The crying on these forums will not stop of course, it will merely change of tone.

We will go from “omfg I can’t level and walk alone cause i get ganked” to “omfg BG queue is too long” or “omfg we lose all bgs”.

Crying won’t stop whatever happens.

28K auction on my server at the moment (Shazzrah), and we are a PvP server.

Maybe next time you should try to be smart and play on a mega server instead of dead server if you want “full auction, full dungeon every time, lot of pop”.

@ moggs do you ever post anything positive most your threads are doom and gloom , if I felt that way I would simply play something else instead of all the wasted energy posting on here :confused:

Considering what you were saying just a couple weeks ago… sounds to me like you’re just a salty Alliance who got farmed too much for his own taste^^ Paid transfer already Blizz!

1 Like

i had 25-35k Auctions in my scans all the time until p2,
now its at 11k but as many will say its just coincidence

Everyone will come back on the 10th December

why should they?
must people has allready left.
this 3-4 week thing has turn alot of people of the game

bg wont save you

Nothing needs saving hahaha

You will have another thing to cry about tho, not all games are for everyone some just can’t do it.

well he is mad about how retail server become empty and now crying here and trying to blame classic servers :smiley:

1 Like

Based on your overall trolling online persona, I conclude that you are a no-life troll who needs to stop playing the game. It hurts your mental and probably physical health.

I’m truly concerned about you.

I and a couple of friends will come back on the 10th. We have 0 incentive to play outside of raiding atm. There is no honor in the HKs in this state of the game.
Shazzrah is a clown fiesta.

Well tbh I can’t say I dislike seeing PvP servers crash and burn while PvE servers flourish^^ Sounds like an ironic U-turn compared to pservers :slight_smile:

Doesn’t mean Classic is dying tho. PvE servers are still going stronger than ever, and they’re more than enough to carry the Vanilla spirit^^

your right most ppl wont pay to play this game, thats a good thing

they will find something else and not play classic

No, you can’t play this game! :joy:

funny that is why so many ally are leaving ur game

wich is a good thing

How are you supposed to raid log when chat delay is still a thing?
No wonder i see less people every day
Classic done for

Horde idiots rushed too hard from the hype when servers released, so they got nothing to do than raid wpvp ganking, which resulted this pathetic state atm. no wonder