The First Empire [Zandalari RP]

I’m really liking the sounds of what you’re offering, in terms of doing raiding I’ve experience doing up to heroic last tier and normal this tier, I feel confident enough to tank normal and raid lead it, if we ended up doing that I’m fine with you choosing the best time slots for it.

My character’s an elderly Zandalari Priest, I’m still not sure what Loa he’d be worshipping just yet, he knows some shadow magic and a bit of light magic, too; so I was thinking he’d have been a worshipper of Rezan until Rezan’s passing and take up worship of Bwomsamedi when he sees the royal house doing so, thinking it’d get him more respect. But I’ve been out of RP for a number of years so might need a bit of help ironing him out.

What is the guild’s discord? I was having trouble finding it!

1 Like

Well, join our Discord! We have an entire chat dedicated to ironing out character concepts.

2 Likes

What is the discord? I couldn’t find it out the thread, and I tried to add the GM on discord, but it wasn’t working.

Really excited for this, nine more days!

3 Likes

I’m just going to leave a link to our Discord in this thread now. It will make things decisively easier.

https://discord.gg/B9F5h4n

With the release of Zandalari so close, I can’t wait to start this initiative with you all.

ZANDALAR Forever!

7 Likes

Thanks for answering all the questions! Wondering if this guild will be part of the PCU? Since the amount of PCU-people I assumed but I don’t see it stated anywhere!

2 Likes

We are the ZCU

5 Likes

(New) Zealand Cinematic Universe. Isn’t that a thing already though? :thinking:

1 Like

New Zandalar

1 Like

Rping on the PTR rn because we’re that desperate ha ha :pensive:

2 Likes

We are indeed…

1 Like

And I love every moment of it!

What’s the PCU ?

Perroy Cinematic Universe, group of guilds like Rotgarde and Hand of Conquest working together

Final preparations are in the works, we’re getting CLOSE people. Very close

1 Like

Well, it could be a hell of a lot closer too!

1 Like

Damn we really out here doin this

2 Likes

Guys, i forgot where i put my HEKs. Can someone help me find them?

1 Like

I’m sure Jani or one of his saurids took 'em.

You’ll simply have to get some new Heks. :<

1 Like