The First Empire [Zandalari RP]

Im in love with these gang members

3 Likes

Business is booming.

7 Likes

An amazing guild so far, this is only the beginning :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Interesting concept!

Something i’d like to certainly look at. Though I do have some stuff I would like to talk over with. I’ll be sure to contact sometime soon!

Today is the big day we officially begin enforcing the will of Bwonshandy :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Today is our one week anniversary!

2 Likes

YASSS
And you’re gnot a Gnok…
Gnot even Aknugnda

You’re a gnome
And you’ve been GNOKED

Whatever, DA ZANDALARI EMPIRE WILL RULE ON DEM LESSER RACES!

JOIN US IN OUR RIGHTEOUS CAUSE

What does it mean to be “Gnoked”?

You know what i mean…

You also know that Zul is alive

I know exactly what you mean.

You meant to say Gnonked!

1 Like

Da first empire now be up!

DA ZANDALARI BE READY TO RULE DA WORLD!

ZANDALAR… FOEVAH!

Good lads. Good RP.

1 Like

You’ve got to power-emote through me first, pal.

Emote at me, if you dare.

/e would completely incinerate you without any chance of dodging

A shout-out to any Raptari/Druids among the Zandalari RP community who wish to engage with the wider Druid community!

I formally invite you to attend the 3rd Druidic Moot when it happens, look forward to seeing you there!

1 Like

Ya be realizin’ dat de Gonkies and ya own ‘druids’ ain’t got a ting in common, richmon? Perhaps de Lun’alai will show up though. Gets dem heretics out of our hair.

7 Likes

As dis honestmon said, take dem heretic wit ya elf-mon @Solonis

2 Likes

Looks like I caught you in the act again, Big Iron. Shilling again are we? Your forum crimes end here, go back to your own thread.

3 Likes

Last night many Zandalari were gathered on the grand steps of the Terrace of Speakers, in the shade of the grand pyramid holding the sacred Golden Throne of Zandalar. Zandalari trolls from all walks of life were waiting for the three figures to speak. The Vizier, the Speaker, and the Warbringer had spread word of an important announcement, an announcement to shake the Zandalari people to the core! Curiosity and perhaps just respect rallied a large crowd before the Triumvirate, the people eager and above all intrigued. What will they say? Why are the others here?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/411248572890349582/558005004124815370/WoWScrnShot_032019_201236.jpg

Finally, after a while, one of the figures would step forth. It was the Warbringer. His address would be short yet decisive. The thought of revenge and the thirst for Alliance blood burned in the audience’s hearts! ‘A King for a King’ cried out the Warbringer, swiftly followed by the cheer of the crowd, the chants, and praises echoing throughout Dazar’alor.

Then the Speaker stepped forth, looking over the crowd with his sacred gaze. He assured the people of Zandalar that they and their cause are chosen by the Loa. That only with knowledge of history and culture, with the favor of the Loa, will the Zandalari be delivered onto greatness and triumph. With his speech concluded the crowd roared once more. ‘Zandalar forever!’ echoed once more.

Last but not least, the Vizier would be given word. He’d address the people of Zandalar, the citizens of an empire. He couldn’t promise the Zandalari blood and destruction nor a favorable gaze of the Loa. The Vizier promised the people of Zandalar the most basic of things. Prosperity and security in their homes. The Queen and her decisive actions on the island received great praise from the Vizier. At the end of his speech, he’d declare that all roads and routes would lead to Zandalar. Long live the Queen! Zandalar forever! The crowd would erupt once again, chanting and cheering.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/411248572890349582/557259251194658816/The_Triumvirate_of_the_First_Empire.png

After the speeches, the Zandalari would be lead to Spirits Be With You, a local tavern by the Docks that the Vizier had reserved for this special occasion. Awaiting them would be the most lavish of meals and the most exotic of drinks, access to all given to every Zandalari citizen. Even the Dire Trolls got a table just for themselves. Soon enough, with the aid of drinks and food, the Zandalari would be nudged into a social night, lasting until the very first rays of dawn.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/411248572890349582/558038705080631296/WoWScrnShot_032019_210900.jpg

5 Likes

I know how this looks, but i assure you, the Dire Trolls aren’t just there to look epic. Although the DO look epic.

1 Like