The First Empire [Zandalari RP]

Akunda the Broken was there, blessing the spirits of the attendants…

He also forsaw this :3

ZANDALAR FOEVAH

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::smoking:

2 Likes

With the strength of a Dire Troll, i hereby lift this thread up to the top of the New page

1 Like

How active are you and how many events do you have a week? And do you accept people’s alts or do you have activity rules? Still looking for a good home for my Zando

Uhhhh is this silence telling?

Since our launch, we’ve had about two-ish events a week with some being made by guildies (which I believe is encouraged). I believe next week will be when our main ‘event campaign’ begins so there should be plenty of events to keep you busy. Alts are allowed as far as I’m aware but I’m not too sure about the activity rule, I suspect someone would be removed if they logged on once and never showed their face again. But saying that I’m not 100%. If you want to be certain about everything, best find an officer :slight_smile:

When’s the funeral for Speaker San’goma???
:cowboy_hat_face::smoking:

12 Likes

[Sacrifices the guild on the altar of Bwonsamdi]

29 Likes

That’s not what they use altars for…

22 Likes

Blood isn’t the only thing that’ll stain that altar.

25 Likes

HAKKAR SHALL LIVE AGA-
OCH
Err, i mean, Rezan shall live again!

DA LIGHT O DA LOA PURGES

Hey, this morning I went to the altar on my Priestess of Bwonsamdi to make an offering, but for some reason there was a weird sticky substance on it.

Do you guys happen to know what it was?

26 Likes

Can something produce ectoplasm before it even dies?

13 Likes

drops a bowl of cereal

7 Likes

I wander into the wilderness to seek solace after the death of Speaker San’goma. The one I believed - truly I could put my faith in and lead the Zandalari back to glory and prestige in the eyes of the Empire and the Horde. Something catches my foot and I fall; spotting his mask discarded in the dirt and footsteps leading away. I follow and come across a shallow grave: I instantly know - San’goma. Tears run down my face. I place down a single rose on the unmarked grave but as I pull my hand away I notice a slime keeping me bound. I look up in horror. IT’S HIM THE DREADED TAK[Redacted] He turns and smirks at me; as he rides the waves and winks; “When they’re in heat, sorry if we mate where we want.”

And that’s the story of how my Zandalari commit sudoku.

13 Likes

I have a feeling i missed something, did the guild die?

2 Likes

So that’s how Contraception works in WoW… Huh.

4 Likes

Do I want to know

I can’t imagine we’re allowed to tell you on here. Blizzard and its forumbot are omniscient.

1 Like

San’goma: Glad you could make it Angeteb
Angeteb: Watch your tone with me, boy. You might be on the Trivumirate but i’m still your superior as GM.
San’goma: As if I could forget. Listen, Angeteb - there’s something about Takroma you should know… Oh no, it’s too late. He has already begun. He might look fine now but it’s only a matter of time until they turn into ERP’ers.
Angeteb: What?
San’goma: This entire roster must be purged.
Angeteb: How can you even consider that? There has to be some other way.
San’goma: Damn it, Angeteb - as your equal triumvirate I order you purge him from the roster.
Angeteb: You are not my equal in rank, San’goma - nor would I obey that command if you were! The art is cute!
San’goma: Then I must consider this an act of degeneracy.
Angeteb: Degenercy? Have you lost your mind, San’goma.
San’goma: Have I? Angeteb, by my right of trivumirate I hereby succede from the First Empire and suspend my loyal ranks from your roster.
Rhazen: San’goma you can’t just…
San’goma: It’s done! Those of you who have the will and moral fiber to purge ERP, follow me. The rest of you… Get out of my forum thread.
Angeteb: You’ve just crossed a terrible threshold San’goma.
San’goma: Rhazen?
Rhazen: I’m sorry, San’goma. I can’t watch you do this.

29 Likes