<The Forlorn Order> (Horde)

Hi Shiv,

Thanks for bumping our post, much appreciated!

As for not seeing us out in the world, it's a big old world, perhaps you're just not lucky enough to catch one of us. Yet.

Nich
01/09/2018 23:37Posted by Shìv
I assume this guild is taking the pussy way out and going Warmode off? I can honestly say that I haven't seen a single member of this guild out in the wold during BFA,

Haha, I'm not a warmode kinda gal, I'm a Fisher not a fighter.

I hope your first day at secondary school goes well tomorrow btw. I know it's tough, a big change, new people, new classes, being expected to write with pens, being trusted with scissors, heck, I was spooked when your age! But that's not an excuse to lash out like this, you'll learn this with time and I'm gracious enough to forgive you in the mean time.

Remember, your social status will be determined by your pencil case and tastes in music. Pack your coolest fidget spinner and make so many new friends! Secondary school is not as bad as you think it is. <3

Have a lovely first day and let me know if you need any help with homework! I'm happy to help out.

Big love, kiddo!

Corv
Corvy, look we're twinsies! Nich has same belf face shape too...but she's the sparkly elder sister hunter look to our earthy, tricorn hat wearing rogues!
A turtle made it to the wa...<squaaaark> ...oh no... :(
02/09/2018 22:58Posted by Fatpaw
Nobody cares, Shiv.

It appears, some people do.
When you start paying peoples subs, you can start dictating how they play
Show me where I've told people how to play? I was giving my opinion on this guild. Well, the thread is on a public forum, so why not?
It is my opinion that this guild is a pussy !@# blue shielding guild. I'm sorry if that has upset a few individuals. Peace and love.
Your opinion means so much after all haha
03/09/2018 19:33Posted by Shìv
It is my opinion that this guild is a pussy !@# blue shielding guild. I'm sorry if that has upset a few individuals. Peace and love.

Oh noes, those meanies are using a legitimate game mechanic to not let you ruin their game time by killing them?!! The horror!

I may have to start blueshielding, seems to upset the heroes more.

27/07/2018 15:01Posted by Sechen
We don't give a rat's !@#$ if you blueshield all the live long days, but if you want to fight/gank/need help, there will usually be someone on hand who will set their pet on your opposition (Nichneven).

You haven't upset us, all you've done is bump our recruitment and pointed out what I said in our original post, we don't care if people blueshield or not, play as they want.
03/09/2018 19:33Posted by Shìv
Show me where I've told people how to play? I was giving my opinion on this guild. Well, the thread is on a public forum, so why not?

Ok,ok,let's bury the hatchett,here's a nice offering of peace to you(safe,it's only youtube)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI189E_xA3s
Some guildies blue shield, some guildies don't. It should only be an issue if we advertise ourselves as a PvP guild and then blue shield. We don't advertise ourselves as such, we're a guild that lets our members make their own minds up in that respect.

Now, I'm pretty sure you'll find something else to amuse you very soon
1 Like
Alright I read the first post and I want to sign.

Where do I put my firstborn? I need the sleep.

Hurry, before I read the rest of the replies and maybe change my mind ;)

edit: right, I saw Shiv comments and reaction, now I'm even more convinced, thanks shiv! much appreciated!
Hi Durghan, w/ anyone online they should be able to put you in touch with an officer :)
Great guild advert. I have just created a post on this forum giving a bit of background on myself and that fact that I have just returned to the game...

The Forlorn Order seems like a good place and ticks many of my boxes.

I'll be on touch, unless one of you guys can get to me first :)

Pheck
I've currently experienced a really introspective midlife crisis.

Sometimes, I walk into a room and stand there for several minutes, utterly confused to why I'm in the bathroom holding a kettle.

I have the tendency to wear tartan pyjamas, last week I looked in the mirror and noticed a grey hair.

I've since sold the mirror to my wheelie-bin.

May I join this wonderful guild?
Hi there. Are you still recruiting. How can i joint the guild?
08/10/2018 18:14Posted by Pheck
Great guild advert. I have just created a post on this forum giving a bit of background on myself and that fact that I have just returned to the game...

The Forlorn Order seems like a good place and ticks many of my boxes.

I'll be on touch, unless one of you guys can get to me first :)

Pheck

Hi Pheck, sorry for the delay we don't check the forums as often as we should, all the text speak confuses us old dears but whisper with any guildie online and they'll put you in touch with an officer.
16/10/2018 13:28Posted by Harryrotter
last week I looked in the mirror and noticed a grey hair.

Harry, it's not a grey hair, it's a wisdom highlight, you're just becoming wise, embrace it.

17/10/2018 00:21Posted by Mortevile
How can i joint the guild?

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side...or alternatively do what I suggested to Pheck and w/ a guildie :)
Harry, it's not a grey hair, it's a wisdom highlight, you're just becoming wise, embrace it.

I was honestly hoping that I was turning into a wizard.

Hermits can be wise. But can they make people explode in a shower of magical turnips? I don't think so.

If there was a brutal winter and all the turnip farms lay barren, think of the employment opportunities? Just think.

Hermits just live in caves, eating polka dot mushrooms and watching that episode of Friends with the couch pivot scene.
I approve of this guild despite their clear lack of angling prowess.
17/10/2018 23:36Posted by Mudija
I approve of this guild despite their clear lack of angling prowess.

Oh, I remember fishing with me pop in Mulgore.
He used to send his Fire Elemental in the pool near Bloodhoof.
Dinner for the whole tribe in less than 30 seconds!
(Had to wait 2.5 minutes if more required).

Clever man was, my pop.

*sheds a tear*

Fishing poles are overrated anyway.