<The Forlorn Order> (Horde)

Le bump for a real gem of a guild, which is very well alive and kicking.

Kicking, mostly.

The fact that i got paid in Anchor Weeds for bumping, is utterly irrelevant.
Seeing as I'm one of the alleged leaders of this guild of decrepit old farts, I thought I should bump our post.

Feel free to contact one of us in game if you wish to join, then our Officers will ask a few questions unless you're unlucky enough to get me. I only ask your age, where you're from and your thoughts on standing in fire. I'm easily pleased. If you like Duran Duran, I bypass all the other questions.

Get your bony, trouble making !@#$ in here Harry.
03/11/2018 12:27Posted by Nichneven
If you like Duran Duran, I bypass all the other questions.

It's scarily true...also if you're a hunter she may not even ask you a question
This sounds like the kinda group I wouldn't mind being a part of. I'll definitely get in contact when I can :)
05/11/2018 23:43Posted by Syphrathorpe
This sounds like the kinda group I wouldn't mind being a part of. I'll definitely get in contact when I can :)

Fabulous! Contact one of us in game and we'll get you invited :)

First post in the new forums to bump le Forlorn Order.

And Happy 14th Birthday, WoW!
Like us, you really show your years, but you’re still sexy af!

1 Like

Oo new forums, I better post.

We did a Guild run of BT tonight, many laughs and many, many deaths were had. The repair bill has bankrupted us all. If you fancy joining in, give us a shout :slight_smile:

2 Likes

crikey - shiny new forums have got me all excited…pops off to loo to empty bladder…sorry but it’s an age thing. Anyway much to my continuing astonishment people keep asking to join the Forlorn Order - it turns out there is a whole load of suave, sophisticated and ever so slightly greying gamers out there seeking a drama free guild in which to enjoy their wow dotage so if this describes you and you would like a place to just hang out, talk about alcohol and times when music was great (obviously I do not include Duran Duran in this) while you level your 32nd alt then give us a shout.

Best bit was listening to Heinmoot in Discord talking to his dad in Italian about Brexit, didn’t understand a bloody word but it was molto divertente

EDIT: erm this was supposed to be attached to Nich’s post, it would appear that I buggered it up

EDIT of the EDIT: Can we just pretend that I didn’t put that other post in between?

1 Like

If you too have parents, friends, partners or pets who keep asking elaborate questions about geopolitics, environment and world economy during raid nights (and you are too kind to tell them to STFO), this guild is just for you!

1 Like

How would I go about joining you guys?

I posted a thread on here asking for a guild like the one you’re all describing here.
So this sounds like a group of people I would enjoy spending time with.

I’ve played WoW for many years, but a little while back I found myself burned out of all the M+ and curve mumbo jumbo, and quit the game for a while.

Now I’m back but I wanted to take things in my own phase, so I rolled Horde on Defias Brotherhood. Real life obligations take up most of my time, but I love to sit back and relax with some prime-time MMORPG on the weekends, and WoW just does that for me.

So I would be honored to join you and take part in the community while I level my way up to 120. And hopefully take part in some max level content when I get there.

• N

Hi Naesh - Firstly I have no idea how you did that wizzy thing with joining the ae together in your name, I struggle to type with the usual 26 letters i already have! Secondly, just whisper someone in the guild when you are on, they will politely and with great deference beg one of us officers to do something about it, at which point we may briefly descend from our ivory tower to ask you detailed and probing questions. Actually just whisper me when you are on as I will undoubtedly be on as I play waaaay too much.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!

I’ll message who ever is online when I log on again.
Really appreciate it!

And about the “Æ/æ”… I’m not from a English speaking country, and we use the letters “Æ/æ, Ø/ø and Å/å” in my mother tongue. So that is why I easily can use those letters, since my keyboard has them by default.

• N

Hi Naesh! Drop us a message when you’re online and we’ll get you invited!

Also, if anyone needs another reason to join (thanks to Leehroy)…

Drunken Raid - Christ-Mass Resurrection (geddit?) 2018!

Join us to raid Uldir on Friday 21st December at 8pm server time (thats 7pm UK) for another one of our famous Guild Drunken Raids!

Bring LOTS of booze - something to sip casually; and then something to do shots of, too.

Rules:

1. In the event of a wipe - everyone drinks a shot.
  2. In the event of any player dieing - everyone drinks a shot.
  3. Boss killed - everyone drinks a shot.
  4. Someone pulls by accident - that person drinks a shot (followed by everyone drinks a shot).
  5. Someone gets an item upgrade - everyone drinks a shot.
    (etc etc…you get the picture - we’re drinking shots)

The event is now on the in-game calendar. Please sign up so we know how many people to expect, and wait for on the day.

Although we will be doing our best to clear the raid (at least at first anyway), the focus is mainly on having fun together as a guild, and we’re using Christmas as the excuse - so bring your best santa mogs and winterveil toys! Most festive mog gets to withdraw an item of their choice from Dan’s Ar*e (this is our 8th Guild Bank tab name, to avoid any confusion)

Min ilvl of 325. (If you’re struggling to get there please let us know, there’s lots of us who’d be happy to boost you through some mythics to gear up)

Do your best to come prepared with pots, flasks, and the DBM addon for Uldir.

2 Likes

Calling the Old Farts of Azeroth!

The Forlorn Order and its friendly, relaxed group of veterans (because matures is already taken), is still looking for like minded adventurers to enjoy the wonders of the upcoming patch.
There is just a slight hint of sarcasm here, mind you.

Just look for any of us in game and we will be more than happy to help you find a way around the green fire on the ground to the safe haven of our community.
Or you can just run through the green fire, we really don’t mind.

1 Like

Hey guys! Wow! It seems like something I’ve been looking for a long time. Same as Næsh (Still dunno how he writes his nickname) got some bills to pay, along with wife and kid, but still would be glad to have a good time with a nice company. And since you mentioned drunken raids I’m all yours :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Mac, glad to hear that!
Just /w some of us in game and one of the officers will roast you like a nelf before opening the Golden Doors of the drunken Shangri-La.

1 Like

“Come roin the drunken jaid…come on…(Hic!..)”
Belches
Farts
Pees down leg
“What joo call me?”
Passes out

1 Like

And here we go for the weekly bump!

TFO is still looking for old beans that would like to enjoy a relaxed and friendly guild!
We are currently running Mythics+ 3/4 times per week and fart jokes almost daily! We also enjoy the occasional PvP (BGs or Arena), and even levelling alts (that’s just me, actually).
So if you have the Christmas blues what better solution than joining us?

Just login and hit “/who The Forlorn Order” and we will organize a meeting with one of our amazing officers in a safe and secluded place, where no one can hear you scream.

2 Likes

Unless that Officer is me, I like everyone to hear your delicious screams.