<The Forlorn Order> (Horde)

Talked to one of your members today(not on this character btw) ,sadly there was no officer online at that time…
Hope to talk to one soon!

1 Like

Holy crap - my head… I think we might have killed some bosses…I need water…

Gorky doesn’t remember his suggestive dancing I gather…

This looks like a nice bunch of people :slight_smile: Who can I contact for a possible membership?

My current guild (been in there for 10+ years) seems to have died since spring this year :frowning:

Hey Tanidia!

If you message any online member, they can point you to an Officer for a very informal chat. I only ask two questions, your age and where you are from and I only want to know the latter because I’m nosey haha!

If anyone fancies hanging out with a bunch of geriatrics, drop us a message!

1 Like

Fed up of playing alone? Fed up of elitists and ilvl snobbery? Then you may just find a home with TFO! The guild that dies together, stays together!

2 Likes

People are still joining us, we haven’t scared anyone off yet. Drop us a message if you’d like to join us in complaining about the weather and the youth of today.

2 Likes

I’ve sacrificed everything! ((Including Furious gaze! FU Blizz))
What have you given?

1 Like

Feldoran has honestly sacrificed everything. Self-respect being the main thing

1 Like

Hi! WoW player since vanilla and mainly alliance throughout since 04.
Im currently planning to reroll horde and i believe our goals and mindsets are similar.
Im 29, dad of a baby girl and it consultant.
Im mainly looking for a stable guild with likeminded People to share a good laugh with.

I hope you don’t mind, as im rerolling fresh (Maybe a factionchange on An alt) and i wont participate in Endgame content soon but hey im sure you understand. Ill Poke one of you in-game for Further chat if that’s okay!

Hi Gus!

We have no problem with you putting a new character in the Guild, no problem at all. Just message one of us when you’re online and we’ll have a quick chat!

Thanks,
Nich

Cool, thanks a lot. I might actually have an old toon i can recover on horde side. I’ll poke some of you ingame soon!

It’s motivating me to play again and enjoy WOW with a friendly bunch of people, experiencing horde side of the story. :slight_smile:

Hey there,

I’m a new player (sort of, I played a while many years ago, Lich King time I think, I remember very little, but there was definitely flying and lots of snow). Anyway, I decided to give the game another shot, played long enough to work out I’d like to stick with it and also that Argent Dawn isn’t the server for me.

So, I went hunting for a nice, clueless newb friendly, casual guild suitable for someone who’s 48, works a lot, can’t commit to a set schedule and will be interrupted by friends, family and cats at inconvenient times . There’s not that many of them about are there?

Anyway, I think this guild sounds great, and if you think I’d fit in I’d like to reroll over here and join up. Been playing alliance, but I’ve always fancied being green.

Hey Clayde! Just message one of us next time you’re in game and we’ll get you invited :slight_smile:

Still on the look out for people who need a zimmer frame to get around WoW. Message one of us in game for a chat :slight_smile:

Hi folks, we’re still here in our rocking chairs, talking about the olden days when locks had to farm their shards, come and join the oldest immature bunch of reprobates that you will ever meet

1 Like

Still here folks! Has the novelty of the expansion worn off a bit? Do you want to just pootle around with likeminded people or maybe run the odd Mythic? You never know, drunken raids may become a thing again in our guild. Drop us a message!

You guys are what i have been looking for since i started playing again in december, been reading the thread and i like it=). I just made a transfer from Stormscale to Defias
I´m 35 years old, live in Sweden with my wife, 3 dogs and 2 horses.

1 Like

wrong char on the post, it is the priest i am playing

1 Like