<The Forlorn Order> (Horde)

Hellooo! I love that name, Conway Twitty are a karaoke favourite! You’d be very welcome, just message anyone online for a chat and an invite. Don’t worry, it’s not an interview, it’s just a series of stupid questions

Bumping cos I was made to by the scary ‘Management’

1 Like

Hey!

I’m a returning player looking to find a guild to just relax in while I re-level and enjoy the game. (This doesn’t mean I plan to leave at max level, I’m just not in a rush to hit max)

I’m 23 and speak English and have discord, I’ll be more social atm while im levelling but as I hit peak I will do some guild runs/activities… I have decided to re roll as a Nightfallen and thought I may aswell join a guild…

My toon name is Vipki and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Vipki! Drop us a message in game if you haven’t already :slight_smile:

We’re still recruiting old farts to idle or to laugh at me doing a mythic!

Do you like to laugh at tanks that only realise they just did a M+ with Griftah’s necklace equipped, after they finished the run??

Perhaps you like to ‘rofl’ at dps that have their interrupt key accidentally bound to their push to talk and can’t work out why extra packs are being pulled when waiting for the healer to drink?

Perhaps you like to chortle at Druid healers that will give you a lift in travel form, only to throw you off a cliff and kill you?

We are still recruiting and getting ready for more content (lol) in 8.2

Join us, for teh lulz and shared free bus passes.

1 Like

this thread brings tears of joy to an old fart like me, I probably will have to roll a lilly-livered crawg kisser on defias!

1 Like

Do it! You would be very welcome!

Just like Justin Timberlake - We’re bringing sexy back. If you like wrinkles.

No, we haven’t all passed away in our dotage…except for the UD…and even they recruit from the grave.

1 Like

and now for something completely different

bump

So
A guild for old people
A guild for people with a “real life”
A guild for people who may have other commitments
A guild for people who have a sense of humour.

Sounds ideal. If i can get an invite ill happily faction or server change. Be nice to have somewhere relaxed to play, Without the “you must be in the top 0.5% of your classes player base” bla bla bla nonsense.

Thanks for reading my rant

Hi Zirial,give one of us a message in game, you may not have to race change yet, but maybe bring in an alt first see if you like us.

This guild is very nice (borat voice)

Comrades! Come join the guild and together we will melt faces in pvp!

Hey do ya guys do PvP? :slight_smile:

Hello. Long time ('05) WoW player here, been most of the time alliance and a whole bunch in Embers Rising on defias. Though for a while the guild has disbanded, i’m looking for a stable ‘old folk’ comfy place to play wow in.

Don’t raid a whole lot more because of RL stuff i didn’t have to deal with when i still went to uni but at least got the mindfulness to prepare and adapt to group content.

If it’s okay with you i’d like to apply/join with an alt first that’s already horde before i faction change my main (this one).

I’ll throw you a whisper ingame :slight_smile:

edit: its not my direct motivation to join the raid team, i’d like to join as a social with likeminded people.

2 Likes

So sorry no one has got back to you!

Pearanha, some guild members do PvP but it isn’t a main focus in the Guild, we do a bit of most things.

Eeley, I thought I hadn’t seen many Embers Rising around for a while, that’s a real shame. Applying to join with an alt is absolutely fine. We don’t actually have a raid team as it isn’t a Guild focus. We have members that run Mythics though. Hopefully, you’ve had an invite by now but if not, throw any online member a whisper and they will point you to an Officer :slight_smile:

Sorry for not replying sooner peeps, busy time of the year, glad you made it Isterion.

If you’d like to join us on Classic, we will be making a guild over there! Contact us for more information