The fresh reroll experience - Repopulating Flamelash Alliance

Because they would rather play on a one sided pvp-less pvp server right ? hmm then they are dumb… I wouldn’t like a pvp server with just one faction. I’m pretty sure the only reason this gets support from both sides, if that is true, is because they too want a normal server. And if not I would just move again and let em play with themselves see if they like that better. byebye :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Bumping this up

3 Likes

We are already 50+ members declared to start at launch day. Feel free to join us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are not kidding about the AH, 71 auctions in total on alliance, not items but actual auctions, and 3.3k on Horde.

The best thing about Vanilla was always the community created events, things that people did that stood out and became legendary moments that people 15 years later still talk about.

Perhaps re-populating and re-vitalising a ruined realm could become one of those moments. Best of luck to you all.

3 Likes

Well they have already done that, haven’t they?
I truly believe that the majority of the horde guilds support this idea, but I don’t think that they have influence on those ganker sociopaths who made this mess at the first time.
I mean Classic is full of them, just check out other posts here on this forum. If someone is willing to spend 6-8 hours in ghost form just to dispell some worldbuffs in every 30 mins then why would he care about making a server pvp-less again?

Were probably gonna treat you the same way if you start messin around to be honest.

But as our flamlash slogan says:
”Misstakes were made”

1 Like

Count me in!

Looking forward to this project ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I imagine MOST horde arent stupid enough to gankfest the project before people hit 60.
This is their last chance to have an actual pvp realm.
Some will, of course, but many will wait instead of camping duskwood on day 3

1 Like

not sure why you are so optimistic. of course it will be a gankfest

there is not actual value for horde to have a “pvp realm”. its easier to grind / quest with no enemy faction around. you do the pvp in the BGs

also, you know what will happen if a horde AQ40 gear char meets a green-con alli lvl 50+ out in the wild, right ? it wont be pretty

the pro side is that you may have an easy time ranking if you manage to form a group that can kick some kind of butt in WSG

i guess what i am saying is: great project but dont count on Horde care bears - team up, be ready to fight your turf and destroy the horde wherever you go

We’re expecting some gankers, it is a PvP realm after all, but it seems from our interactions that the majority of the horde are supportive of the effort. It’s no fun being on a one sided server, having experienced it myself. We’re of the ‘don’t look for trouble don’t get trouble’ overall mindset

2 Likes

maybe thats something i can do

I don’t see why it would be a gank fest. I play multiple characters on realms with actual faction populations and I rarely see ganking.
Back in phase 2 when Flamelash Alliance moved to earthshaker, Honor was gained by world pvp. That’s not the case today and has not been for a long time.

I imagine the Horde side of Flamelash would like to see a bigger alliance population.

2 Likes

Just merge flamelash server with ten storms, please. We are dying. :frowning:

Sorry to hear that. If this project is successful next ones could follow this path.

Regarding our preparations, for the present moment, we have 70 members already. Each day coming closer to the mentioned 100. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which will double the Alliance population on the realm. :wink:

We still have 10 times the population of Flamelash. We are not on the same level as these genuine dead servers. (yet…)

I want to go ahead of the complete death.

But then there will be no one to pug MC :-1:

There wont be MC soon as no one wants to participate >.>