The Lack of Void Elf Customization Options

You are all ears? Well, that is great, because you have skipped, in a very bizarre way, the most important customization option Human males need: a long beard.

Long bearded Humans like Antonidas are canon in WoW, why have you not created at least one long beard option?

In my thread here you shall find arguements and footage:

You think so? The question is, why haven’t you thought of what I describe above already?
How can you presume to run a fantasy game and yet not even think of creating a long wizard/barbarian beard for Humans?

I’m sorry, but I just can’t get why this happens. It was confusing enough that Classic did not have long beard options for Humans, but with the new customizations…it has struck me hard.

P.S: The Necromancer-themed Necrolord cosmetic set you gave us in 9.1 does not resemble a Necromancer without a long beard:
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/mqwh5r/blizzard_why_isnt_this_possible_yet_the_long/

I apologize if this sounded a bit harsh, but it is the bitter, disappointing truth. I really admire the work of the art team, but why keep us waiting so long in order to look like a proper Archmage/ Necromancer/ Wizard/ Priest/ Barbarian?

Can you give us a hint, at least, that we will not wait forever?

Please.

6 Likes