The Many Crimes of Tyrande Whisperwind

Is there anything the void can’t do? It’s on the same level as the goblins and their antics.

It’s the true Kaja-mite.

This is actually a thing? That sounds cool of so.

https://ptr.wowhead.com/quest=55234/make-some-noise

We have everything we need to craft the drum, except Elune’s blessing.

The drum is but a vessel, like a cup. We need her to imbue the drum with power, filling the cup so that we may drink.

With Tyrande donning the mantle of the Night Warrior, much of Elune’s power is taxed. Asking for another favor is not insignificant, but I must try.

While I’m doing that, I need you to craft the drum. Try to keep it small. The larger the vessel, the more power it can hold, but the harder it becomes to move.

“Asking a favour is not insignificant” means that other Night Elves who might normally feel comfortable asking their goddess for assistance are now apprehensive to do so for fear of it being too much.

4 Likes

I think they can go five minutes without a personal favor from Elune while she is granting them the huge favor of giving Tyrande the power to retake their home.

2 Likes

My dear friends of the Horde. Let us put aside our differences, and unite against Tyrande and her minions. The new scion of the Void must NOT be allowed to spread her malevolent influence.

Arctur calling Orcs, Trolls, Forsaken and Elves friends.

I just want to make sure people see that.

3 Likes

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

But what does a goat know. Go back to being material for a highway or something.

Ah, yes. I felt like addressing you in any way, shape or form was a mistake.

4 Likes

“I see through the lies of Arctur”

1 Like

The truth hurts? Face it, Goat people are useless. They have literally done anything in this expansion. It takes a Human for them to even be relevant in Stromgarde.

Arctur’s credibility:

4 Likes

Tyrande is Sylvanus confirmed.

1 Like

So we have a traitor in our ranks. How dare you’re to call yourself a member of the alliance?

3 Likes

Whatever dude, I’m not the one channelling Void powers.

Neither I do. What’s your point, traitor?

2 Likes

How can you blame a trophy wife for doing what she is told?

2 Likes

It’s a trap, we all know it. He has done nothing to deserve our trust.

He just dreams to see Andun killed and rised by the BansheQueen it seams. Or he just afraid that this is possible, so he agrees on any union with the Horde. :laughing:

2 Likes

Vindicator Moburon does not speak for the alliance or the draenei may the prophet light your way in this dire times of traitor paladins