The Microtransactions and pay to win is killing TBC classic

Funny I thought you were. Especially about this next bit.

What a rubbish argument, I’d go as far as to say a stupid argument, it really is, the boost is there to help people get to Outland and nothing more, and definitely not be the best they can be while in it, when in ANY part of Warcraft have you seen them do this? If you cannot see that then your flawed argument will just get people laughing at you.

No, because their other botting account will be coming off it’s six month ban.

No, again you are wrong and this is the worst part, you think you are right just because you had to do it, they should too.

1 Like

What a rubbish argument, I’d go as far as to say a stupid argument, it really is, the boost is there to help people get to Outland and nothing more, and definitely not be the best they can be while in it, when in ANY part of Warcraft have you seen them do this? If you cannot see that then your flawed argument will just get people laughing at you.

Right, but the concept is essentially the exact same though, innit? so why is buying one powerlevel boost different from the other?
is it because of the added 12 levels, gear, professions and weapons? why is that important and why would it be any different, seems like an arbitrary limitation that you set in place, who are you to say that its wrong when in the same breath you say its okay to buy 58 levels and some trash gear/mount? hOw dOeS tHaT inFluEnCe YoUr GaMiNg ExPeRiEnCe, DoTtIe?
hopefully you get the idea now…

No, because their other botting account will be coming off it’s six month ban.

True, and then next time its caught, it gets either permabanned or gets a full year ban. if you ask me, it should be a permaban on first offense. offering botters leeway on this, as if they aren’t going to go straight back to botting the second they can, is ridiculous as well, but that’s a different topic.

No, again you are wrong and this is the worst part, you think you are right just because you had to do it, they should too.

Leveling is part of an MMORPG, skipping it is basically unacceptable. even buying your way from level 1 to level 2. Your definition of MMORPG is just wrong, if you think otherwise.

1 Like

Blizz don’t permaban for botting.

Blizzard would be losing subs if they did that, not only of normal players but those who boosted too. If they did sell a fully geared 70 then I would quit and many more would too. You tar and feather everyone with the same brush who uses a boost.

It’s not the same as a 58 boost boosting to 70 and giving people everything. The moment Blizzard sell max level gear I will be seriously considering leaving.

You still level from 58 to 70, this is the crux of the thing that bothers you, and it’s skipping some levelling not all of it. The further down the expansion line we go the quicker it got to level.

One last thing needs mentioning, and most anti boosters never even mention this, it’s only usable ONCE per Warcraft account.

Also all of this is how YOU think an MMO should be played, not how others may want to play it, so you are forcing others to play it YOUR way.

1 Like

Blizz don’t permaban for botting.

Well then its no wonder the infestation seems to be incurable. if this is true then… wow… that’s unbelievable.

Blizzard would be losing subs if they did that, not only of normal players but those who boosted too.

Just like they lose subs by introducing lvl 58 boosts. sure their numbers will rise temporarily while the retail tourists and other casuals join to see what the fuss is about (the primary target audience for the boosts) then those numbers will dip down again once they eventually quit again.

If they did sell a fully geared 70 then I would quit and many more would too.

Right, just like a lot of people have quit because of the lvl 58 boosts.

You tar and feather everyone with the same brush who uses a boost.

Of course i do and that’s not an unreasonable standpoint.

It’s not the same as a 58 boost boosting to 70 and giving people everything. The moment Blizzard sell max level gear I will be seriously considering leaving.

Might as well quit now then, tbh. if you’re gonna allow it in the first place, just stop beating around the bush and satisfy the instant-gratification-crowd by giving them the whole package. when phase 4-5 comes around, i can guarantee you the boosted-andy’s will start demanding this sort of thing “pls upgrade boost to 70, im so far behind, i can’t play 24/7 i have a job and 3 wives” etc. etc. - as a matter of fact posts like this have already been made… not many, but some.

You still level from 58 to 70, this is the crux of the thing that bothers you, and it’s skipping some levelling not all of it. The further down the expansion line we go the quicker it got to level.

by that same logic, well, in the case of boosting to 70 with full t4 and raid quality weapons + professions you’ve still got t5, t6, next seasons of arena etc. to farm, right? so there’s still content and progress to do, you’re not really getting the full package - just like is the case with 58 boost.

One last thing needs mentioning, and most anti boosters never even mention this, it’s only usable ONCE per Warcraft account.

this means nothing. you can just buy another account and boost another character, hence why its so popular with bots… 1 boost per account is 1 boost too many per account.

Also all of this is how YOU think an MMO should be played, not how others may want to play it, so you are forcing others to play it YOUR way.

i’m not forcing anybody to do anything, all i’m saying is that the game should be played as intended originally, and that means no boosts. not even 1 level.

1 Like

:notes: :musical_note: He wants to be Bobby’s Boy
he wants to be Bobby’s Boy
That’s the most important thing to hiiiim.
And if he was Bobby’s Boy,
if he was Bobby’s Boy.
He’d spend all his cash and pay to wiiiin. :musical_note: :notes:

Why would i check this post again?
Your arguments are once again…

1. You are to stupid…
  2. What if i level normal and a booster ganks me (the boost is at fault here). By that logic if a guy a dungeon boost for gold from 20-58 across all the dungeons the Mage/Pala that boosted me is at fault if i see you in Tanaris and kill you?

You and the 20 other people crying about the game being p2w cause of a lvl boost and a mount is “everyone else”. You guys are the minority and yet you say everyone is with you.

I take it you mean the token and the token does more good than bad so i would gladly take it in TBC if it means i can get rid of Bots.

So a Toxic streamer riles up thousands of his followers to make macros and spamm them all over the world at players using the Lizard mount and you think the mount is at fault? Let me get your logic…i go and buy a car and a guy doesn’t like me using that car therefore if he spits on me and my car its my fault cause i bought said car? Big Brain time…

Gank argument². In classic we had lvl 60’s on gank sprees in STV so is this the boosts fault to? If a person boosts a char to 58 and goes to gank lvl 40-50 players in the open world it’s not the boost that is an a**hole its the person.

Why would people care about low level PvP? It was never “balanced” and never will be the higher level character will in 98% of all fights have the upper hand simply because he his a higher level. Again not the boost is at fault but the player using a high lvl char to gank low players.

So i agree with a person on the forum cause we share a viewpoint…you got me there what a burn.

3 Likes

People who buy gold gets banned.

So not much P2W after you are locked out of your account.

I’m personally never playing my boosted character again, Playing with such low gear is just not enjoyable for me, and i boosted it on a new server and faction, so no way to gear it with gold either.

The boost is in no way buying power, stop being silly.

Because TBC raids are easy, so no need to buy boost, Retail content is more difficult thus a boost service has a market

It’s in the name Pay to “Win” it does not mean selling power.

P2W means getting the best things in the game.

Level 58 is in no way “The best things in the game”

So stop saying it’s winning

People who buy gold get insta banned, so no actual problem there.

2 Likes

You buy a time skip to lvl 58, the only power you have with that boost is over people that are lvl 54 and lower and thats also only in PvP. Low level PvP was never balanced because the higher level person has the upper hand in 98% of the fights. Thats the reason why they have brackets in PvP and still if you join WSG with lvl 12 you will get 1shot by every lvl 19 player in there twink or not.

Buying power would be buying a level 70 char with “prebis” gear.

98%of ppl who buy gold won’t get banned. If all ppl who bought gold got banned, then all the gold sellers would be gone too.

Hmm.

I was under the impression that breaking the rules meant account ban.

Seems kinda contradictory to have rules without enforcement.

Its not harder really both are easy (if we are not talking about mythic raids or high m+ keys ofc)
The market will come fairly soon but not untill the guilds offering the boosts have over geared it so much that they can take half a raid group as buyers becouse its not worth it takeing just one or 2 people in kara and Maggy and Gruul suprisingly arent complet push overs

Welcome to the modern Blizzard.

I disagree.

The Retail raids require like 10-30 min videos to explain each boss fight.

While TBCC bosses you can write like 1 line and that’s the entire boss fight :smiley:

Complicated and hard is not the same thing though.
10-30 min videos is a exaguration for sure from your part but I get what you are saying. But try to do the one line strat of Gruul or Maggy and report back how easy that was, I can try to write you some one line boss guides for castle nathria as well while we are on it. I know atleast 1 boss where its easy doable,Destroyer Split dmg with the people in the circles run out when he dose the big thing dont put the orbs to close to where people fight dont get hit by the beams and swap tanks every so often. BTW that fight is super easy but more complicated than lets say Gruul (and he is a good one to compare with seeing as they are both about postioning).

Yep it does, so don’t be so naive mate

Is level 58, stronger than level 1? Yes… Then it’s buying power, because the game starts at leavel 1.

1 Like

Excluding tanks, there isn’t a single class that only has a 1 boe bis piece.

Of course it’s stronger, but it’s not p2w, which isn’t about buying power but buying a large advantage over others of the same level.

3 Likes

By definition it’s p2w. Stop with the headcannon.

3 Likes

Me? You’re the one who doesn’t seem to understand what p2w is about, so your headcannon is far worse than mine, yours is a minority of one.

3 Likes