The Microtransactions and pay to win is killing TBC classic

Have just checked again for p1 BiS these are the BoE for my class

Vengeance Wrap

IF I would choose to go 2h there would also be the Weapon but besides that I get no other BoE in my BiS list. Checked on wowhead

I choose to believe wowhead over you

It is so strange to see people who doesnt know a shiet about p2w.
We can say everything about wow but we cant say it is p2w.
It has never been.
Not now too.

1 Like

So you are a fury warrior.
Dragomaw - crafted weapon, gold made.
Blinkstrike - BoE
Fel Leather Boots - crafted, gold made.
Vengeance Wrap - crafted, gold made.
Fel Leather Gloves - crafted, gold made.

That’s literally half of your gear, including both weapons.

1 Like

lvl 58 boost is pay to win

fresh when

1 Like

Im guessing warrior, check another warrior spec if you actually want amunition for a spec without boes on their bis list at all (prot).

And I would suggest not trusting wowhead to much its the website that claims that both leaf and eye from major domo have less than a 20% drop rate combined

No I am not

In your opinion which site is trustworthy then?

And no, not a warrior

I would suggest going to wowtbc. gg (cant link it sadly) but it ofc it depends on who wrote the bis list on wowhead if its someone trustworthy then wowhead is a good place for it. I know that they went from having insanenely bad Warrior bis lists to fairly good once when they got some people from the fight club discord to look through their list and change it for them.

Only warriors can use 1h or 2h in PvE. So if you are impying you are a shaman and are using 2h, or intend to use 2h, I understand why you have no clue about gear.
But let me hummor you.
Ench shaman bis gear:

Vengeance Wrap crafted
Ebon Netherscale Breastplate crafted
Ebon Netherscale Bracers crafted
Ebon Netherscale Belt crafted
Fel Leather Boots crafted
Dragonmaw crafted

Even more bis crafted gear for ench shaman than warrior.

https://tbcsim.com/#/

You are still wrong try again other classes can wear 2h or 2x1h

Sigh, you are a huntard and I bet you are not a blacksmith.

Yes congrats on understanding something my 10yr niece understands. We are in an MMO higher stats = more Power.
If you are so scared of starting a new character and getting killed by a higher level player just play on a PvE server and your problem is solved.

Sorry i just find it funny that the website you post at the end shows non of that crafted gear on any Phase1 bis list for enhancement shamans.

Well you are both “right”.

Many classes can use 2h or 2x1h but the only class that is “meta” with 2h is Warrior, shaman can use 2h for fun in PvP with the Crafted Mace.

I think you should be more specific when saying these things, but thats just my Opinion.

It’s a simulation site, dude. It doesn’t have bis list… You impliment your gear and do the sim with it, then you adjust with different items to make your optimal gear and dps… It’s been 16 years, you should know how sim sites work.

Oh i did honestly not see that sorry about that.

It’s been 16years and i never once needed to use a sim site cause i can understand my class and to math but thank you.

1 Like

Then you never played optimally.

Glad you can judge my gameplay and math skill by my forum posts. =)

It’s true though. If you have never simmed your character, you never played optimally, you never knew your exact stats balance and never knew weather is better to sacrifise a certain stat for another. You never knew your stats weights at any single time and you never understood, other than plain sight, if an item is better or not. I have seen many people who play well, great even, but in terms of gearing their characters being frustratingly clueless, in both retail and classic.

Actually you can know your exact stats balance and know how the changes in your gear will change your stats without simming not a exact dps value but to good enough level and if you follow bis lists for a expansion like tbc you really dont need to sim anything becouse the maths have been done already for you (if its a actuall bis list and not a bs bis list ofc)

I know the stat weights for prot warrior almost exactly by heart and the breaking points between when one stat becomes more valubale than another.

They might well be good players but not analytical players.

1 Like