The Negativity Thread

You do seen NPCs in the Alliance army of all races in the armour, but they still aren’t city guards.
And those NPCs still look terrible. Draenei and Night Elves especially look good awful in that set.

2 Likes

This reminds me of another thing that grinds my gear.

The night elf hut interior in val’sharah with its modern kitchen. :anger:

1 Like

You’re all weird.

I’ve not seen this and now I’m intrigued.

ur in a warcraft forum nephew :sob:

2 Likes

It’s
right there
I just won’t list every accent that our decrepit RP community has sharted onto the ingame text channels

wot be de problem mon
is my lickle voodoo joint rustlin’ ya feathas

2 Likes

Vhat are you talkink abüt?

It causes me physical pain to interact with and I’m often forced to wander off.

And that brings me to another thing that was mentioned in peeves and can be reiterated here:
People who constantly meme and joke in every IC interaction. It ruins the mood, it breaks the atmosphere and it becomes hard to focus. Start rolling my eyes so often I start to look like I’m having a seizure.

5 Likes

Blame Disney for that.

Hey, filters aren’t required for cigs. It can be as simple as making rollies with suitable thin paper.

1 Like

Uhhh… He’s right behind me, isn’t he?

non-roleplayers who watched one-too-many MCU movies, just a complete waste of time.

I remember this one event I was on a few months back, we were halfway in on another continent, there’s a spooky and mysterious vibe, our characters are trying to figure out what’s going on…

but one player was late to the event because he had to walk his dog or something and so he appears right out of his Doctor Strange portal with a “so, what’d I miss?” and starts blasting other MCU quips and just completely spoil the vibe the DM tried to create, let alone my immersion. oh and he was a paladin.

this is why I have my moments of fading into obscurity, I just can’t.

The door groans in agony.

I still remember that screenshot. GODS the :poop: posting was STRONG then.

3 Likes

Had an event last week, fighting warlocks, someone died and it’s all quite serious and was quite engaging.
But in comes a certain person who always talks about their character’s ex-wife, makes dull lewd jokes about enemies constantly and has to basically try to use wrestling moves on things.
It’s one note, immersion breaking and it turned me off something that’d drawn me in.

Over here we actually have a different name for the rollies, like we have cigarettes, shaggies (filterless cigarettes) and cigars.

Cataclysm Tongues was peak era.

Gilnean: “Oi’ tiss and tattle ova’ da’ breastickies with’it” (All you did was type “Hello, nice to see you” with the cockney accent enabled).

It’s chewsday innit?

1 Like

Mrow screow hisss!

Why is a druidic big cat making those noises? What is this?

2 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/Cu9pKSQ

For the record it’s still a thing, the door was just moved from the Dwarven District to the Slaughtered Lamb where now a gaggle of Dracthyr, Draenei and Demon Hunters tend the bar

https://imgur.com/a/h2ZbhIU

This is still my favorite screenshot regarding animal form speech

2 Likes

probably my favourite Stormwind RP drama ever