The Negativity Thread

They caved in their door… Probably shattered every hinge he had…

They don’t tell you how they all lock themselves up. They don’t put that part in the songs.

Door ERP when?

They entered through the back door.

I hate ownership and people blocking others from using an area. Especially if they aren’t using it at the time.

To be honest, that one is still pretty innocent imo.

And then the doors started clapping.

Winky face emoji

sorry distantpeak but this house is actually my character’s house IC so you have to leave

Memories of Bilgewater Harbour Inn intensify

“You can’t use the upstairs, it’s private”
None of you are online and the space is unused right now?
“Yeah but it’s ours as we run the inn.”

I’ll just post it before Boush gets around to do it.

Orgrimmar Mailbox.

I get that goblins are meant to be portrayed as greedy twerps that want to own everything, but come on.

I’ll be real, my only experience with goblin server drama was some thread years ago about how one of the bigger goblin guilds were caught doing erp in /say right in the middle of Orgrimmar.

Was this the “Dolmio sauce” thing? I remember only that name…

It might have been, I barely remember. I think it was a MoP moment.

i actually wasn’t there to witness it, only the aftermath

Me niether, I only remembered that you bring it up every time Goblin or Gearfist drama is mentioned

Was this in relation to the person who was often stood on said mailbox?

I’m not weird, I’m crazy. Mon.

Also, would you look at that - no mention of cats or ramblings about lucid transmog runs in Elden Ring. Progress.

Also Duskwood coincidentally.

1 Like

Well I did get kicked from Gearfist IBS for throwing bottles at Reshthul
Only to be picked by Fyne into the Iron Vulture
Best glowup I ever had

1 Like

I distinctly remember excluding people who were late to my events from attending purely to prevent THAT kind of thing happening.

2 Likes

I have not, the base game was so unengaging I never got that far. Believe I got to living world 1 (and only because a friend begged me to ‘give it a chance’) before I decided I’d had enough of the whole thing.

/rw What the good paladin missed is the fact that he teleported into a warzone. What he missed are the arrows and bullets and spells and other ranged instruments of war filling the air he now occupies. He missed common sense, and now he is shot in the head. And he dies. Roll 100 twice in a row to survive.

The off times when i did let it pass, I almost always put a penalty on them. I don’t see why roleplayers think they can have their cake and eat it at the same time, especially if the other people can pull their haunches online and be engaged enough to care in a timely manner.