The Negativity Thread

The dutch government telling people not to game end themselves because the government would miss out around 2.8m per victim is peak governgoblin.

2 Likes

sindri posting here instead of paying more tax to pay for my wages, i hate it

2 Likes

Oh i almost forgot

The best joke

The funniest gaffle

When you die, the remaining pension you are owed doesn’t go to your deathbed to settle any debts you might still have or even to your descendants.

No, it goes to the government.

1 Like

Sorry my tax money goes to an art piece that is 50 euro in 5 cents but costs 100k to make because the mayor felt like it.

1 Like

Dutch Government like: “Noooo, don’t unsubscribe you’re too sexy aha”

2 Likes

It was truly what you’d could expect from the VVD if they made an anti-sewerslide campaign.

2 Likes

I think Telaryn was right in the end.

We should just eat the rich. Also politicians.

You are going to be taxed for that as well.

1 Like

Killer post only to get ignored by every single person it was aimed at. What a life, man.

That’s how they get off, dude. That’s the one glimmer of light that shines meaning into their lives. That they are good people, morally superior. I know better.

You know what I think? I think they’re boring people. Boring f***ing people that like boring things and talk about boring things in a boring way.

Anyways, I’m disappointed Trump didn’t get his head blown off because it would have made for way better and crazier entertainment. And that’s what I like.

1 Like

Nah, junk-food ain’t it chief.

Everytime I close my eyes when thinking about clickbait thumbnails… I see him… The Beast.

2 Likes

If I hear another person use the word ‘like’ more than twice in a sentence I’m going to go buy an AK.

1 Like

Like this?

Like way more than that, like atleast two or more times.

That’s right. I’m glad you saw reason and only did it twice.

1 Like

like, for example, if you were like to… like, yknow like say it a bunch of times without like restraining yourself from like going too far with it

1 Like

For me, it’s the people who use “obviously” in almost every sentence. It’s getting used as often and as inappropriately as “literally” was in the 10s and “actually” was in the 00s.

Has that guy ever been right about -anything- at all?

No