The Negativity Thread

Niether do Dracthyr, but the community turned them Bronze Hourglass figured harlots anyway.

wrong. i am deeply attracted to them

9 Likes

It’s the beards, right? Same.

Eh, I don’t know. The constant “OCH AEM DRONK AN’ SMONKIN’ FRAM ME PYPE” that some dwarves embody probably puts them higher than 1 in 10.

Sorry sincere dwarf RPers, there’s a lot of weirdos who just RP them as “funny fat man who falls over” and that sucks.

2 Likes

I suppose it works if Deathwing was still around: Possessing the only means of growing your highly elite, personal army is a sure-fire way of making sure they stay loyal.

… alongside the subtle mind control, of course.

Everytime I see a dwarf that’s just an alcoholic I cringe immensly.

1 Like

they seem to manage just fine, look at them, guarding the docks! oh, oh lord. oh my.

the final 1 swallows

this is why neltharion abandoned you all tbqhwyf

0-800-COME-ON-NOW
their design is out of my lil cousin’s first furaffinity profile

that’s one way of worshipping the earthmother i guess

1 Like

Eh, idk dude. I mean sure there’s bad apples of every breed but if you compare dwarves to the state of the Dracthyr or Draenei or even Night Elf (yes I said it) RP scene, I reckon you’ll find your sensibilities less offended by the scottish mountain men.

Lore accurate.

Dam

1 Like

People out here pretending that Neltharion was such a genius with his experiments that his super soldiers (that he couldn’t control and actively failed to deal with properly) would also somehow keep aro/ace traits that he wanted.

Maybe Neltharion just sucked at his job?

4 Likes

Yeah as well as the Second Life avatars that are essentially the same thing:
https://i.imgur.com/hZknGGg.jpeg

Blizzard did their absolute best to make the most asexual andro playable race and its the most represented deviant community in the main RP hub.

Neltharion had a near perfect game run both when good and evil keep the GOAT’s name out your mouth.

down incredibly bad for princess theradras ngl

3 Likes

bro wrote a realfic opera about how cool and handsome he is

Deathwing more like Cringewing

1 Like

big beautiful rockmonster

Man I didn’t even interact with draenei characters for a good while after my interactions consisted of being approached by a fem draenei and then getting the most uncomfortable /w’s imaginable.

Also boiling down a race that has faced millenia of extinction events, genocide, and abandoning entire planets to “haha quirky tech engineer” sucks SO much.

But in a similar vein I find dwarf RP to be the same - they’re interesting, they’re loyal, they’re maybe a little too aggro, they have connections to nature through shamanism, they have differing cultures from clan to clan…
…nope it’s just Oktoberfest Brewfest all year around /burp

Yes officer this post here

7 Likes

someone please explain to me why fem draenei became the default choice for gooners and their weird fetishes

ngl though it really saved the night elf race as a whole

4 Likes

This is hilarious.

All he did was fly around and be cool and y’all hated him for it.

It really didn’t. Kalimdor has fallen. Billions must burn again.

1 Like

Nah bro they knew what they were doing. Queer virtue signalling in mass media isn’t asexual in the slightest, it’s the flamboyant fem aesthetic. Also why Matthias Shaw and Flynn suddenly act like a couple of hipster dudes in second hand 90s clothing at a coffee house with their macbooks out talking about the horrors of gaza while drinking a £20 extra large Starbucks almond pumpkin spice late.

2 Likes

My best guess is the proportions. Both draenei sexes suffer from Blizzard’s OTT nature - the dudes are fridges and the ladies are lampposts with cushions attatched - because I guess someone out in Blizzard’s design team was very bisexual and also very into Starcraft?

I do like draenei, I’m happy with the one I’ve made, but they just look way too much.

3 Likes

said it a billion times and i’ll say it again. metzen and the team developing both starcraft 2 and burning crusade at the same time caused some serious bleed over into WoW that really didn’t work in a lot of ways

2 Likes