The Negativity Thread

I don’t think I recall that one. Was that pre-Legion?

Truth is that if posting became subscription based again, you’d lose like 90% of people talking in pet peevees thread.

BfA my friend, I thought I’d be obvious.

Getting called a lvl 60 Stormwinder because I cba getting enough posts to be able to post links on my actual main. Rip.

You can literally see the aotc achievs even on this toon.

More like geneva suggestions.

Where are the downsides.

Who’d you post back and forths with and mull over (whatever is the current topic) if that were to happen?

Huh. I don’t remember too much of that specifically but I do remember a bunch of tauren druids saying “not my warchief” which was FAR too on the nose.

I see 0 issues with that.

2 Likes

More of a forum thing than IC thankfully. The #NotMyWarchief however was… Dissapointing, that Moonglade Moot, I was smh all throughout.

me neither however the person making the suggestion about subs going away would mean their interactions over the forums would vanish alltogether.

Like sawing the same branch you are sitting on.

1 Like

You do realise I mostly post in the PTR thread nowadays if anything, right.

I can’t hate that event even if in hindsight I realise that it wasn’t perfect, because that was really my first time going to any sort of public event and ended up with me joining my first actual guild (the one I was in previously was bubble RP with about 3 people)

ah yes, the pet peeves-lite thread

3 Likes

As I said, no issues + no great loss.

2 Likes

goes into negativity thread

accuses bonkposting community of being too negative and complaining about the game they arent playing

literally everyone here plays the game

literally everyone is having a great time
bonkposting with fellow bonk enjoyers

waves hand
You want to go home and rethink your life.

1 Like

Yeah, my bad. I thought it was free to whinge about stuff like that as well considering no one batted an eye at in game complaints. All things considered I should’ve refrained.

Neither was it the intent to go about accusing people in the thread, again my bad for going with the “y’all”, that’s what I get for pressing reply before thinking over the post twice, oops.

Apologies.

It is kinda funny how much you guys seem to loathe and despise pet peeves while this thread is the same thing, just with a different group of people mostly.

1 Like

Some sins can never be forgiven.

Not helped when some people in this thread will actively talk bad about that different group of people. You don’t have to like all the folks over in the Pet Peeves but it’s kinda cowardly to talk smack about them in a place they’re not likely to see it.

1 Like